2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not surprised Adamson is playing ressies. At the start of the season I expected him to play ressies for most of the year before playing league for perhaps the last 5 or so games of the year.

Will expect him to become an integral part of the league team come mid next year before pushing for the senior team late next year/early 2017. We musn't forget, he hasn't played football for 5 or so years

Does anyone know if darling is playing tomorrow? also curious about whether or not Colledge can play? might be handy to give him the extra run, assuming he probably can't though.

There's been instances of players playing in the VFL and then having to play in the AFL seniors the next day after a players pulled out. Not sure if it can work the other way though.
I think you can go up a level but not down

Papertalk racking up the stats.

Still spewing we let him go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How far off AFL is Adamson? 1-2 years? Do those who have seen him reckon he'll make it?
The interesting question for mine is how long is he going to give himself? Surely he's missing out on serious cashola via this experiment. I'm sure WC will be happy to keep him as a project on the B rookie list, but how long will Adamson want to do it for?

The interesting question for mine is how long is he going to give himself? Surely he's missing out on serious cashola via this experiment. I'm sure WC will be happy to keep him as a project on the B rookie list, but how long will Adamson want to do it for?
Was he any good at baseball? Surely wasn't that great if he gave it up?

Was he any good at baseball? Surely wasn't that great if he gave it up?
I think he was pretty damn good at ABL level but no idea what the competition is like in the US. Probably one of those sports where only the 1% elite make decent coin, but those who do make millions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back