Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the ICJ hearing live, whereas you waited for the Hasbara/junket journalism filtered version.

You don’t have all the facts, and seem unwilling to even acknowledge them.
So you watched the ICJ hearing, but seem to not know what the ruling meant at all and weirdly came away from it with the same wrong talking points and misunderstanding of the ruling as all the other pro-genocide people:

1715747275497.png

Your credibility is shot. If you werent a mod I would block you. Waste of time to talk to.

So you watched the ICJ hearing, but seem to not know what the ruling meant at all and weirdly came away from it with the same wrong talking points and misunderstanding of the ruling as all the other pro-genocide people:

View attachment 1989577

Your credibility is shot. If you werent a mod I would block you. Waste of time to talk to.

You are a genocide denier. Turning a blind eye like many ‘good’ Germans did during the holocaust.

Why are you so invested in it not being genocide? You've spent a lot of energy arguing that it's not genocide.

I'm not invested in it not being genocide. I look at things from a purely factual point of view. I'm sure if there's evidence of an ongoing genocide the ICJ will find as much.

Other international leaders have been charged for genocide or acts of genocide, I fully expect that to be the case here if that's what has happened.

For anybody stating civilian fatalities are normal in war and Israel's murdering of civilians is not unusual, consider the current Sudan war. 12+ months of fighting, 6,000,000+ internally displaced, 2,000,000+ refugees, ~15,000 fatalities. And that's a brutal war fought in major cities by primitive (at best) militant groups.

Mariupol has suffered an estimated 100,000 civilian deaths, many of them alleged summary executions going off satellite images of graves & human rights organizations from a pre-Russian invasion population of 500,000 in the first 6 months of occupation.

The only problem here is those guilty of the massacre are in charge of the crime scene so this won't be determined until Russia have been chased out of Mariupol & Ukraine altogether. The difference being the vast majority of those that were killed were not done so during an air strike but rather by occupation soldiers in person.

Anyone who refuses Russian citizenship is starved, cannot get medical treatment and cannot leave.

And that's a war where Ukraine never attacked its invader in the first place.

Mariupol has suffered an estimated 100,000 civilian deaths, many of them alleged summary executions going off satellite images of graves & human rights organizations from a pre-Russian invasion population of 500,000 in the first 6 months of occupation.

The only problem here is those guilty of the massacre are in charge of the crime scene so this won't be determined until Russia have been chased out of Mariupol & Ukraine altogether. The difference being the vast majority of those that were killed were not done so during an air strike but rather by occupation soldiers in person.

Anyone who refuses Russian citizenship is starved, cannot get medical treatment and cannot leave.

And that's a war where Ukraine never attacked its invader in the first place.

Israel keeping good company then.

Exactly, and the best way to stop any further civilian deaths is to end the war.

IMO if I was Hamas I would simply release all hostages and announce all military operations against Israel and Israeli civilians is suspended. This ensures no more deaths happen. That puts the onus on Israel and would actually garner support for Hamas if Israel then continued military action (which I believe they would cease immediately under this scenario).
The hostages were most likely killed, maybe tortured as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe in Iran the Supreme Leader is the ultimate authority, so doesn't really change much for them there. But apparently the PM was considered the heir apparent.

Supreme leader is 85 with cancer and was the president until made supreme leader.

Foreign Minister was also on the bird and is a big supporter of Hamas, Hezbollah and al-Hashd al-Shaabi.

Free Iran!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back