Opinion Warren Tredrea - Court Case

Remove this Banner Ad

Sidebar (I’ve tried my best not to bite so far, sorry): Blood clots — thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) — are clinically associated with the Astra-Zeneca and Johnson & Johnson adenovirus-based vaccines, not the Pfizer mRNA vaccine.

There was one case involving a chap who developed DVT shortly after his second Pfizer vaccine, but he was found to have inferior vena cava abnormality (which leads to clots) and was a pack a day smoker (which is a risk factor for clots), so, draw your own conclusions there.

The serious Pfizer side effect is myocarditis/pericarditis.
It sure is a coincidence that a guy who from the start has been openly anti COVID vaccine just happens to have since told us about all these unverified close personal experiences with people suffering significant side effects from it, isn't it? This is at least the third time he's told such a story.

If you know any nurses in covid wards please ask them about the situation. I have (relatives in adelaide & melbourne).

I personally have cared for over 1000 covid cases. Thank you, i genuinely appreciate what people do for others.

If we counted vaccine deaths the same way we counted covid deaths this would be a very different discussion. But we do not so: only ones i have heard of, had underlying, or unknown health issues. I did not get vaccinated just for myself, it was to try & protect others.
if there was no vaccination, what would have happened to the world as we know it???
I agree with your comments but I doubt you will get through to Puddy as Puddy has said he is a care worker in Aged care and believes he knows everything about covid19 in the whole Health System and that no one actually dies from it, anyone who dies is only because they are old and that everything else it is a big con basically.

Sidebar (I’ve tried my best not to bite so far, sorry): Blood clots — thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) — are clinically associated with the Astra-Zeneca and Johnson & Johnson adenovirus-based vaccines, not the Pfizer mRNA vaccine.

There was one case involving a chap who developed DVT shortly after his second Pfizer vaccine, but he was found to have inferior vena cava abnormality (which leads to clots) and was a pack a day smoker (which is a risk factor for clots), so, draw your own conclusions there.

The serious Pfizer side effect is myocarditis/pericarditis.
My cousin developed pericarditis after his Pfizer jab, 37 years old with no other underlying health issues. Seeing what he went through swayed my decision the other way as I didn't think it was worth the risk. I made the CHOICE to back my own 30 year old immune system to fight off a virus and gain natural immunity afterward. I was ostracized from society for this very decision.

Mind you, the first time I caught covid was earlier this year.

Guess I'm just making up stories aswell 🙄

If we counted vaccine deaths the same way we counted covid deaths this would be a very different discussion. But we do not so: only ones i have heard of, had underlying, or unknown health issues. I did not get vaccinated just for myself, it was to try & protect others.
if there was no vaccination, what would have happened to the world .as we know it???
I know you were told that is how it works, but as a fully functioning independent thinker, is that actually how it works? Did getting vaccinated protect anyone else around you? I'm vaccinated, I've still had Covid a few times and the overwhelming odds are that I got it from somebody who was vaccinated that got it from somebody that was vaccinated.

I agree with your comments but I doubt you will get through to Puddy as Puddy has said he is a care worker in Aged care and believes he knows everything about covid19 in the whole Health System and that no one actually dies from it, anyone who dies is only because they are old and that everything else it is a big con basically.

Because essentially it has been here. The last big turnover we had was in the first few weeks after the program started. It's why the uptake among the workforce was so low.

Healthcare workers are very unselfish. They put feeding their families and being there to care for their patients above their own health.

We need more maturity in this discussion, not people blindly sticking to a side (particularly when both sides are quoting manipulated data).

We need to examine why people dying of old age are being included in covid death stats. We need a thorough investigation into why the unprecedented amount of unexplained deaths and injuries our patients experienced after they had their first dose and why authorities have been quick to act like North Korea when any of this is questioned.

Warren Tredrea tho

So ... when you posted this study from 2006(!) which not only has absolutely nothing to do with the COVID vaccine but which was published about 15 years before the COVID vaccine even existed, did you not read it yourself, or did you just bank on nobody else reading it?
The study was posted as a reference point. It looked at 38 years of data which is a good sample size to compare trends.

If you still hold on to the jab being safe and effective, and defend the government shutting down the country for a virus no worse then the flu, I pity you.

aged care: sheet, i feel dumber now, i can not afford that.

I know you were told that is how it works, but as a fully functioning independent thinker, is that actually how it works? Did getting vaccinated protect anyone else around you? I'm vaccinated, I've still had Covid a few times and the overwhelming odds are that I got it from somebody who was vaccinated that got it from somebody that was vaccinated.
YES, getting vaccinated did help those around me. If you got covid more than once, as a "fully functioning independent thinker", do you question your life style?

My cousin developed pericarditis after his Pfizer jab, 37 years old with no other underlying health issues. Seeing what he went through swayed my decision the other way as I didn't think it was worth the risk. I made the CHOICE to back my own 30 year old immune system to fight off a virus and gain natural immunity afterward. I was ostracized from society for this very decision.

one of my friends died as a result of pericarditis, in 2016. pre covid.

you can not get, natural immunity from covid.

The study was posted as a reference point. It looked at 38 years of data which is a good sample size to compare trends.

If you still hold on to the jab being safe and effective, and defend the government shutting down the country for a virus no worse then the flu, I pity you.
If it wasn't safe I'm sure you'd be able to post something credible proving this to be the case. Still waiting on that though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YES, getting vaccinated did help those around me. If you got covid more than once, as a "fully functioning independent thinker", do you question your life style?
I could go on about how dumb this is but I don't want to turn this thread into a Covid vaccination fact check rant. A lot of people I know have had Covid multiple times at this point. They're all vaccinated. We all live pretty standard, boring, family lifestyles. I'm pretty comfortable with it.

Last edited:
Under cross examination Tredrea agreed that he had recieved performance review feedback on it.

Its perfectly plausible that he may not be as good at performing behind the newsdesk as he was on a footy field, although its also clear that his anti-vax stance - regardless of how its painted was the major factor in the dismissal.
I wonder did they ambush him by bringing the performance issues in?
I thought his dismissal was due to refusing the vax?
Also I reckon his new wife would have had a big influence on his anyi vax stance and I said this year or two ago when I read up a bit on her.

Last edited:
You quote Fact Checkers as if they are an ultimate source of truth. These are the same Fact Checkers who ridiculed claims people were making about the jab that have now been proven unequivocally true.

With censorship on MSM & Social media platforms being a major issue in this country, it is hard to know what the truth is. It might take time, but eventually even they will have to acknowledge this sad fact. They probably won’t blame the jabs though, they’ll more likely do hit pieces on supplements, protein shakes, the changing climate, gas appliances or gender dysphoria.

At the end of the day the covid vaccine was simply.....

Untenable

Tom Cruise 80S GIF

Here, what say you about this study?
And by the way, AFL players have not been dropping like flies on the footy field like you predicted.

I wonder did they ambush him by bringing the performance issues in?
I thought his dismissal was due to refusing the vax?
Also I reckon his new wife would have had a big influence on his anyi vax stance and I said this year or two ago when I read up a bit on her.
I think your last line is quite accurate based on some similar readings.

Tredrea was being paid over $216,000 annually for fewer than four hours of work a day, a compensation which Pudney deemed disproportionate to his work hours and commitments, especially when compared to other on-air news presenters.

This led Pudney to conclude that Tredrea was “compensated too highly for his work.”

An affidavit from Pudney, released by the Federal Court, indicated that Tredrea’s employment agreement started in December 2018. As part of the contract, he was required to work five days a week from approximately 3.30pm to around 7.15pm. His duties included reading sports news on the 6pm bulletin and recording various segments.

When Tredrea’s contract was up for renegotiation in 2020, Pudney expressed concerns over the high pay rate for a presenter working from 3.30pm. Pudney proposed a new agreement that would reduce Tredrea’s pay but increase his working hours, including presenting a midday sports segment. Pudney admitted in his affidavit that he was prepared for the possibility of Tredrea choosing to leave the network.

The trial has unveiled a three-pronged reason for Tredrea’s dismissal, according to Pudney. Tredrea’s refusal to comply with Channel Nine’s COVID-19 vaccination policy, his on-air performance as a sports presenter, and the detrimental impacts to both the network’s and Tredrea’s reputations following “inaccurate” comments made on a local radio station about the COVID-19 vaccine were all cited as grounds for his dismissal.

Pudney emphasised his concern about Tredrea providing his personal opinions on the COVID-19 pandemic and his misunderstandings about the vaccine, which Pudney labelled as “factual errors”.

Pudney has dismissed any suggestions that his concerns regarding Tredrea’s performance were overstated to support the network’s narrative around the dismissal. He revealed that he had been dissatisfied with Tredrea’s on-air performance for some time, citing a lack of improvement after a 2018 performance review where Tredrea was rated as “superior”.

The situation surrounding Tredrea’s radio comments and his refusal to be vaccinated had, according to Pudney, caused “permanent bruises” to both his and the network’s reputation.

Who gives a s**t?
Clearly not you given your pointless response, but clearly those involved i the case have considered it significant enough to raise.

What's the problem? You had a choice, you made a choice. There were consequences of your decision? That's what happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back