Watching The Prelims In Bali

Remove this Banner Ad

Ginnieboy

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2022
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure if this belongs here but the family and I are in Bali for the week, was wondering what the options to watch the games were, not really interested in taking the family to a bar.

best option

Not sure if this belongs here but the family and I are in Bali for the week, was wondering what the options to watch the games were, not really interested in taking the family to a bar.

Enjoy man. It´s great watching AFL finals in bars overseas. Phuket is always fun.

I have done it in England, Asia and South America. Good times.

Hope you find a decent place.

Yeah I enjoyed watching footy at the Aussie pubs in Thailand. Never been in Bali while footy is on... just find an Aussie bar.

Enjoy man. It´s great watching AFL finals in bars overseas. Phuket is always fun.

I have done it in England, Asia and South America. Good times.

Hope you find a decent place.
Serious
Most resorts would have a pool bar with TV's - great way to watch AFL Finals Series...
Serious question. Do punters in the Bali pool bar drinking and watching TV get out of the pool to piss? Or by 4 pm are you just wading in litres of piss?

Seminyak and Kuta are basically extensions of Western Australia and is filled with bogan sports bars opened by expat or Fifo workers that will show any sports that will wet your apatite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Y Bar in Padma area in Legian will be very popular…. Best to book or get there early.

Mark Boreham of FB page ‘Bali Army’ is holding a get together at Blind Bear with a cocktail release. Also need to book.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back