Way Grouse Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess I'll be spending all of Saturday indoors then...

Beer sounds like a good option but surely you could pick any one of the myriad of better beers than VB.

VB is bath water.
I dont mind VB. If you want bath water try Reschs or Tooheys.

:eek:blaspheme!
I don't think Coopers do a bad beer in their whole line-up (but I guess it's all personal taste).
My fave at the moment though is Furphy. Great drop.
If you dont mind sediment at the bottom of your glass i guess Coopers is the drink for you. :oops:

If you dont mind sediment at the bottom of your glass i guess Coopers is the drink for you. :oops:
I assume you don't like home brew then? My sister's partner does a few mean brews - stouts, pilsners, lagers, IPAs.
The sediment doesn't bother me, just roll the bottle before opening or it can get a bit of a burnt taste when you get to the bottom.

If you are referring to XXXX, Tooheys, Coopers and Reschs then i agree.

You can add Fosters to that list as well. Complete and utter garbage.

Must say I've never heard of Resch's but I see that it is produced by CUB. Fair to say it would therefore be a worthwhile addition to the list of crap Australian beers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan Murphy's here in WA sell slabs of Fosters for $39, I have grabbed a few this year and they are not bad.
I'll have to check out the local Dan Murphy that sounds like excellent value. Thanks for the tip blueboy25 :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back