Official Club Stuff Wearing our prison bar guernsey for a home final

Remove this Banner Ad

So why didn't they do anything about it for 4 years?
Because there is still a ridiculous situation where essendon dont wear a clash against carlton because it is 'traditional.' Either the AFL use clash jumpers properly or scrap the whole idea and go back to relying on white shorts...I would prefer next year a rule where there can be no matches where both teams play with numbers that are either both light or both dark. A basic rule that would work.

I would be shocked if they are able to make 44 jumpers (presumably 1 extra for each player) within 7 days. And get them shipped, especially if from overseas.
I'm sure they've already got them. When they sell match-worn jumpers after a game you don't think that means they haven't got any left? And what about all the spares? The last time we used the PB was the end of 2013. There would have been at least 4, maybe 5 per player that they had.

**** Murali and **** Richmond.
Richmond are chuckers?

Q: whats black and white and plays footy in September?
EM.jpg

A: not you
Laughed. Out. Loud.
A lot

F@%K ME WITH THE ROUGH END OF A PINEAPPLE!!!
It hurts.
So I'm told...

I'm sure they've already got them. When they sell match-worn jumpers after a game you don't think that means they haven't got any left? And what about all the spares? The last time we used the PB was the end of 2013. There would have been at least 4, maybe 5 per player that they had.
Have to have all the new sponsors on the jumper.

We should be standing up to the afl!

It's like they gave us a piece of candy so we would shut up. They ****ed up and nothing's being done about it

I'm pissed off

Prison Bars are Port Adelaide. You guys who settled for second best with the BiB guernsey a few years ago can go have a pineapple sideways, we should always be wearing this guernsey as part of our AFL set. This crap about building a new history with the new guernsey is wank talk for the AFL club being different to the SANFL one.

I love the PB, best guernsey ever. We should wear it all the time.... But.

We don't, we wear the BiB - it is our home guernsey.

*en disgrace that we had to compromise our home strip in our home final. And now we have the distraction of trying to sort out a guernsey before this weeks game.

* of afl you s**t piece of crap of an organisation.

By the way, I am looking forward to useless afl umpires probably ******* up several good contests this weekend with pathetic, baffling decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prison Bars are Port Adelaide. You guys who settled for second best with the BiB guernsey a few years ago can go have a pineapple sideways, we should always be wearing this guernsey as part of our AFL set. This crap about building a new history with the new guernsey is wank talk for the AFL club being different to the SANFL one.
Bring back the magenta guernsey

“The real concern we have is that we may not be able to get the guernseys produced in time,”

Is there anyone concerned as i am?? I can just see another statement in 24 hours... HUGE backfire

I used to enjoy watching the Maggies v the tiggers at Alberton in the preseason in the 70's and 80's, the games always went down to the wire, and it was great to see champions Like Maurice Rioli and the little bloke with the biggest comb over in the history of the game ( Bartlett ), go head to head with Jack Cahill and Russell Ebert.

Only one complaint, Royce Hart made a very ordinary footballer named Eddie Wolaszhek ( from WA ) look better than he was, prompting the Maggies to pay a big transfer fee to his WAFL club for a clearance.

Eddie soon picked up the nick, Eddie Wetcheck, after a fairly soft bloke named Pettingill tore him a new one to the tune of 6 sausage rolls in round 1 at the parade in 1973.

Eddie came to Adelaide flying first class, 4 weeks later Big Bob McLean sent him back to Perth on a goods train, with a note marked, return to sender.

Last edited:
I love the PB, best guernsey ever. We should wear it all the time.... But.

We don't, we wear the BiB - it is our home guernsey.

****en disgrace that we had to compromise our home strip in our home final. And now we have the distraction of trying to sort out a guernsey before this weeks game.

**** of afl you s**t piece of crap of an organisation.

By the way, I am looking forward to useless afl umpires probably ******* up several good contests this weekend with pathetic, baffling decisions.

This gives a great grounding for wearing the PB jumper multiple times a year for home games. We should be wearing it with our BiB one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back