Official Club Stuff Wearing our prison bar guernsey for a home final

Remove this Banner Ad

Next best thing after our home jumper. It will be produced. KT does not make statements lightly. I'll have my PBs out for Sunday fellas :)
I think you are right with this statement. The AFL said earlier in the day they would support us providing we could get them delivered. KT then went boom shanka, got the nod and then the AFL made the official statement

Next best thing after our home jumper. It will be produced. KT does not make statements lightly. I'll have my PBs out for Sunday fellas :)
I think you are right with this statement. The AFL said earlier in the day they would support us providing we could get them delivered. KT then went boom shanka, got the nod and then the AFL made the official statement

The derp patrol is going full derpadoo on the club's Facebook.

Where did we collect these drongos?

It's my sincere belief that most of them are probably not members. For one thing I don't know where they'd be coming by a spare $10 per month.

Club Facebook boards are just freak conventions these days, and this is coming from me who hangs out on Bigfooty

I hate it. The guernsey is immaterial. The AFL have made a mockery of our club. We are a laughing stock. I only hope Ken is a true master and can use this anger as an energy to our advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast CEO has been with us on this issue today. KT and TN formed a bit of an alliance today!

Hearing that there is a 30% chance the PB guernseys will be ready for Sunday.

What did TN say?

Agree that the AFL is a schmozzle and that it should not have been an issue. We should be in the BIB. Absolutely stoked for what might be the outcome though.Would like to know who made the decision but ultimately blame for this goes to the polo player. Not a great start Gilleon. More to running an organisation of the AFL's size then negotiating a TV contract.

On another note not sure it is just KT but is there a better more responsive management team out there that is more closely connected to what its members want than Port Adelaide?. We fought the fight, gave alternatives and got in a couple of jabs. Well played....

And thank you to other clubs supporters for standing with us. Much like the snafl and the crows I don't think the AFL understands the depth of feeling in its community against things that are clearly wrong and make no sense.

I hate it. The guernsey is immaterial. The AFL have made a mockery of our club. We are a laughing stock. I only hope Ken is a true master and can use this anger as an energy to our advantage.

You're not a laughing stock mate, you're the innocent party

Everyone knows the afl is a joke and a disgrace

There was a similarly derp fuelled reaction this time last season when all our prison bar heritage jumpers started arriving in the mail.

"Why didn't the club tell us about this?"

"Why can't I get one? Poor form, Port".

"Why should only members be allowed to get these?"

It was incredible. Personally, I'd like to rid the club of these idiots. They're not members and they don't support us financially in any way, shape or form. We don't need them.

There was a similarly derp fuelled reaction this time last season when all our prison bar heritage jumpers started arriving in the mail.

"Why didn't the club tell us about this?"

"Why can't I get one? Poor form, Port".

"Why should only members be allowed to get these?"

It was incredible. Personally, I'd like to rid the club of these idiots. They're not members, they don't support us financially in any way, shape or form, and they're idiots. We don't need them.

One of my dream jobs would involve managing social media for the PAFC, and boy would I have fun moderating these cretins out of existence.

Why? Just because you had to change jumpers?

On AFL360 they said we had been playing you in our clash jumper with the yellow sides for away games since 2010. Why has it all of a sudden become an issue this week? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

The AFL for some crazy reason have decided on such a decision, buggered if I know either. The jumper aspect is only one part of it.

The AFL tried to shut down our Never tear us apart sing along first up. This song is a symbolic song for our club, it is a little hard to explain it to those that have not witnessed what this club has had to go thru to play in the AFL. Basically the very body that ruled SA footy tried to "Tear us apart". We lost a game we should have won last week, this team has something to prove along with a large, loud, proactive crowd and home ground advantage. Add to that, the Charlie Chaplin trash talk.

We will come out breathing fire, we will run all day and we will not give up. You guys had better come with your Triple + A game. Should be a ripper of a game!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back