Media $WEET FA $ALARIES - What's Your Worth?

Remove this Banner Ad

hen da man not even considered? Very stiff. Been one of the best posters in the most active side in the competition.

Nope.
pants has never heard of him so alas despite 6 best on grounds, ,41,784 posts, 513 threads created and 86,915 likes he's ineligible due to pants living under a rock ;)

Nope.
pants has never heard of him so alas despite 6 best on grounds, ,41,784 posts, 513 threads created and 86,915 likes he's ineligible due to pants living under a rock ;)
I like hen da man. Good chance.

I have seen none of those posters do anything of note.

Personally Willo_ Millky and HDM are my 3.

Considering you havnt PLAYED us yet...

I've heard of Aussie Assault and seen he's been good on field, cammo I have only heard of because he is a rookie and gets put next to AA's name occasionally, but who is Red mist?

Red Mist is a fresh faced Rookie from two rounds ago but I rate him highly. Of course, Im bias, but it still counts.

I have seen none of those posters do anything of note.

Personally Willo_ Millky and HDM are my 3.
It's wide open and we aren't even half way into the season!!!

Is the EKA the SFA equivalent of the brownlow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red Mist is a fresh faced Rookie from two rounds ago but I rate him highly. Of course, Im bias, but it still counts.
That would explain it then :p
Gosh darn it, Beng... you know I can't name all of our potential EKA's yet. :p I'll try anyway...

hen da man, LicoriceAllsorts, mike123, royals1922, Beer n Skittles, Daniel1812, Codym2723, SugarShane all to fight it out for the EKA...

off the top of my head. Seriously though, at least half of those blokes could win it.
It's a very competitive EKA race this year! ;)

Let's be honest, you and toxic are taking votes away from each other, it's between Willo_ and myself ;)
As long as I am involved I am happy

What are we talking about?

If a team wanted to they could pay one player 8 million and the other 24 on the list $1 each. And that to me is hilarious and what the SFA is: a game.

I have to admit, I am a little nervous. cooney is due for a pay rise next season...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back