Media $WEET FA $ALARIES - What's Your Worth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Juggs is not swamp worthy for multiple reasons
Indeed you are correct.

1. He's a decent poster.

2. refer to #1.

You know so little. spookism would cream his pants if I said I would join.

Your wet dreams and one handed salutes can stay in your own self indulgent world of dreams.
at sin city we don't need mr and mrs palmer..or pantskyle as its known in the SFA.
maybe go home to SoG and choose a flower theme for the week

Your wet dreams and one handed salutes can stay in your own self indulgent world of dreams.
at sin city we don't need mr and mrs palmer..or pantskyle as its known in the SFA.
maybe go home to SoG and choose a flower theme for the week
Why did you tag me when you were quoting me? Seems pointless...

You should harden up love. Just because I have no idea who you are and don't see you as an eka winner it doesn't mean you need to take it so personally. I'm sure when the Bears play the rats I'll get to see how good you may be.

So Broken and MannumPower are worth more than me?

I'm going to stop posting for at least a season. Guaranteed pay rise.
I'm pretty sure it's based on our results on the end of last season. MP was posting well prior to the current season, however I'm unsure as to how they rated Broken.

Why did you tag me when you were quoting me? Seems pointless...

You should harden up love. Just because I have no idea who you are and don't see you as an eka winner it doesn't mean you need to take it so personally. I'm sure when the Bears play the rats I'll get to see how good you may be.

You're not that smart from what I've seen..i figured reply and tag would be the best method to ensure you at least knew i responded to your dribble.
as for the eka who cares, I'm here for the continued resurgence of the rats.
Millky95 or Willo_ have the EKA tied up.

If i harden up I'll split you in two fwiw

You're not that smart from what I've seen..i figured reply and tag would be the best method to ensure you at least knew i responded to your dribble.
as for the eka who cares, I'm here for the continued resurgence of the rats.
Millky95 or Willo_ have the EKA tied up.

If i harden up I'll split you in two fwiw
You care. Thus you acting all tough guy ever since I said I had no idea who you are.

I look forward to the attempted split. Bring chips and I'll supply the dip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You care. Thus you acting all tough guy ever since I said I had no idea who you are.

I look forward to the attempted split. Bring chips and I'll supply the dip.

If you say so.

out of curiosity, when did you vote that you were somebody, who was always nobody, who always wanted to be someone, but no-one thought you were anyone, yet despite the vote you still think you're someone who's adored by mr and mrs no-one?

If you say so.

out of curiosity, when did you vote that you were somebody, who was always nobody, who always wanted to be someone, but no-one thought you were anyone, yet despite the vote you still think you're someone who's adored by mr and mrs no-one?
Is mentioning Mr and Mrs your thing?

Parents didn't love you?

Yes, yours loved me because of the embarrassment of having you as their daughter wanting to be a boy playing with GI Joe.
mine were dead
uploadfromtaptalk1427447411242.jpeg

I'm pretty sure it's based on our results on the end of last season. MP was posting well prior to the current season, however I'm unsure as to how they rated Broken.

Its moreorless based on what the three(Now four for the last few teams) decided a person was worth, salary wise, to their club at the time of our analysis. For arguments sake, we should go back to the Bandits one and only pay me $100000 since I havnt posted for the last two matches and am still on hiatus until Im comfortable I can handle it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back