Universal Love Welcome Mitch Robinson!

Remove this Banner Ad

What are his expectations?

Has the club indicated he is Best 22?

To let his football do the talking and shut up the nay sayers.

Umm.. Haven't had that discussion with him. I can't say I know Brisbane's side very well but I can't imagine he wouldn't be. I know Leppa loves contested footy and that was a big talking point of taking Mitch.

Umm.. Haven't had that discussion with him. I can't say I know Brisbane's side very well but I can't imagine he wouldn't be. I know Leppa loves contested footy and that was a big talking point of taking Mitch.

Did he wear his hat backwards or forwards in the run? Backwards would be more aerodynamic. Do you know who won it?

Nay sayers don't need to be shut up, just converted but if it brings out his best trying to shut them up, then go for it Mitch! :thumbsu:

Did he wear his hat backwards or forwards in the run? Backwards would be more aerodynamic. Do you know who won it?

He was wearing it backwards this morning when running, then he took it off.

Mitch today:
I see myself playing a bit of a forward role and relieving midfielder trying to put a few bumps on the taggers on the big dogs that are up here like Rich and Beams and all those blokes that are pulling the cash.

Starting to like this guy.

Attachments

• BTQ_BRIS_AFL.jpg
    BTQ_BRIS_AFL.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 4
Robinson is growing on me already
MITCH Robinson has moved to Brisbane to change his off-field ways, but don't expect anything different from the former Carlton hard man on the field, as he plans on playing enforcer for his highly-paid midfield mates.

"I see myself playing a forward role and relieving midfielder, trying to put a few bumps on the taggers playing on the big dogs up here like (Daniel) Rich and (Dayne) Beams and those blokes that are pulling the cash," Robinson said.

"So I'll try and look after them."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-19/robinson-plays-enforcer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, everyone looks uglier in a Carlton kit.

Tell that to this dream boat.

show_image.php

I hope he does prove them wrong. I love the way he goes so hard at it. Boys will stand taller with him in the team.

What nay sayers? He has received a huge welcome around here and the fact I have questioned a couple of facets of his game is hardly nay saying. For what little supposed nay saying he received from me you even had the audacity to give me a bit of cheek and got a lot of support and chortles and "likes" etc with that. Fair enough but I warn you now, if he is playing poorly and gets consistently selected be prepared, very prepared I might add, for immature jokes about mowing lawns and various other belittling shyte.

I will repeat I sincerely hope he plays great footy for us. If he plays well you will get the occasional recognition from me, if he fails you will not see me around here carrying on about it. It takes a lot for me to bag players during the season. After watching footy for nigh on 40 years I have no expectations that players are "guns" "superstars" and any other superlative that gets thrown around. The vast majority have faults and players such as Gaz jun are rarer than hens teeth.

As suggested above I am unable to vouch for others considering some of the love/hate I have read around here over the years but enjoy the love and long may it linger. All I ask is head down bum up and tell him to wear sunscreen. And with that a song for you both. Enjoy.

What nay sayers? He has received a huge welcome around here and the fact I have questioned a couple of facets of his game is hardly nay saying. For what little supposed nay saying he received from me you even had the audacity to give me a bit of cheek and got a lot of support and chortles and "likes" etc with that. Fair enough but I warn you now, if he is playing poorly and gets consistently selected be prepared, very prepared I might add, for immature jokes about mowing lawns and various other belittling shyte.

I will repeat I sincerely hope he plays great footy for us. If he plays well you will get the occasional recognition from me, if he fails you will not see me around here carrying on about it. It takes a lot for me to bag players during the season. After watching footy for nigh on 40 years I have no expectations that players are "guns" "superstars" and any other superlative that gets thrown around. The vast majority have faults and players such as Gaz jun are rarer than hens teeth.

As suggested above I am unable to vouch for others considering some of the love/hate I have read around here over the years but enjoy the love and long may it linger. All I ask is head down bum up and tell him to wear sunscreen. And with that a song for you both. Enjoy.

There you go again. Roundly comparing "Robi", with GAJ. (Whilst having a dig at the state of someone's nature strip). Nothing good will come of this.
:cry:

Elite post John :p

I thought the lawn-mowing jokes were mostly pretty good .

Especially mine.:);)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back