Universal Love Welcome Mitch Robinson!

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard Mitch Robinson tell some bloke to cluck off. He clearly has an issue with fowl language.
hlg8W.gif

I think it shows he is probably fitting in well. If you cant give your team mates s**t, who can you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So after previous year's board shenanigans and the Mysterious Incident of the Kebab and the Wheelchair a couple of off seasons ago I will personally take a bit of Mitch Robinson crudity as the off season controversy for 2014-15. If that is the best we can manage then I'm happy.

just curious, if mitch is starting 22 which i think he should be, who will he be replacing if not injured in the side. I'm just interested to see how Robbo goes

Right now, I personally don't see him starting in the round 1 team -- assuming we don't have injuries.

He wouldn't be far off, and a big preseason could easily DEMAND selection, but :

- The truth is, he was delisted from his last club for lapses in discipline. He should have to earn his spot, for his own sake as much as anyone else's.

- what he brings -- hardness and competitiveness -- are useful qualities but so does Redden. Jack is a better kick and has to be slotted in first.

I don't want to sound down on him, because I think he's going to be really handy. There were times last season where we would have been forced to play him through lack of bodies.

That's not the case now. Good players in great form are likely to be playing magoos in round one next year.

McGrath, Bourke and Crisp have to come out of our round 23 side. I suspect Harwood is under pressure. Beams, Bundy, Redden and Rich go in.

He's not 'next cab' for mine.

Did anyone else see the little reply that mitch left on rockliffs photo on instagram?

Now im not meening to sound like the fun police and use the work a fair bit. but to leave a comment like "thats stuffed up" isnt appropriate on a team mates instagram page.

Not a good start for me. I was one of the people that where all for picking him up but surely he could be more professional on a page that fans frequently go on.

What the dickens. I'm telling Mum.

What the dickens. I'm telling Mum.
Lol. I thought I was being pedantic and the replies proved it. Im not fussed on what the say on field or in there personal life just thought social media was a bit different. All the best to your bro though hope he grabs his second chance with both hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back