Welcome Welcome to Adelaide: Daniel Curtin - Pick 8

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not comfortable disclosing the exact injury, but you're around the mark ;)
Interesting potatoe, glad to hear it’s not as serious as it may have initially appeared at least.

It is curious that the knee he has strapped each session is the same one he ended up hurting. Apparently it’s more of a comfort/superstition thing from a junior injury? Even at times before Wednesday’s injury I thought he looked a bit stiff and restricted with that knee.

Hopefully he recovers well as it doesn’t seem terrible if he’s lightly running.

Curtin missed the 2023 Combine due to a hamstring strain; I wonder if we were able to do any medical testing on him before the draft?

It isn’t great that he feels the need to always wear a knee brace now.

Don't match the drapes
blonde-hair-dark-eyebrows-jpg.1890884

I'm sorry, but this curtain and drapes analogy really isn't cutting the mustard without a reference to carpet, lino, flooring

I mean seriously, your all comparing apples with apples at this point in time

Well, except Grommo, he's onto it as well

Edit: ngl, sometimes fun to find a girl with with blond hair and black bush, sexy even :thumbsu:

Edit 2: lol for the blokes who don't know what a bush looks like

Last edited:
Well, still near enough 8 weeks until rd1. Hopefully he doesn't miss too much

I'm sorry, but this curtain and drapes analogy really isn't cutting the mustard without a reference to carpet, lino, flooring

I mean seriously, your all comparing apples with apples at this point in time

Well, except Grommo, he's onto it as well

Edit: ngl, sometimes fun to find a girl with with blond hair and black bush, sexy even :thumbsu:

Edit 2: lol for the blokes who don't know what a bush looks like
1970crow you have a friend in Peter

Hey gang, saw it in another thread which means I am not the one breaking the news. It was a knee dislocation, but he's just strained "something" in it. I don't have the info on exactly what, unfortunately. As I said, he's one lucky young man to come out of that injury with just a strain and the fact he's back jogging already is great news.

Hey gang, saw it in another thread which means I am not the one breaking the news. It was a knee dislocation, but he's just strained "something" in it. I don't have the info on exactly what, unfortunately. As I said, he's one lucky young man to come out of that injury with just a strain and the fact he's back jogging already is great news.
Very lucky but one for the medical team to watch very very closely as he develops. Don't want it to become a more regular thing for him as it could wreck him.

Is that a knee cap dislocation or something different?

Lots of factors at play here; whether it was a full patella dislocation or a subluxation (partial), and the associated damage to tendons and ligaments.

Looking at anywhere between 6 and 12 weeks (if it’s indeed a dislocation of any degree).

Prediction: he won’t play round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then again. Anyone seen the recent photos of the lads playing golf? Curtin pictured in good spirits. No strapping etc. certainly not what you’d expect from someone who has just dislcoated his knee. Until we hear from the club, I’m not making any more assumptions or predictions.
Definitely didn’t dislocate his patella

Is that a knee cap dislocation or something different?
All I was told was that he had dislocated his knee on Wednesday. Feared the worst when I heard the news, but then was followed up on Thursday with that he's just strained something and was walking that day. That's all I got though. It was nice to be in the know for once especially considering I am a huge fan of his. :)

As an aside, I'm taking the "best avatar" award away from Edge of Reason and giving it to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back