Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodyear is fast, but the problem I have with him is that he has the propensity to get it and run like the wind, which is often into trouble, thus putting pressure on himself to either get tackled or turn the ball over by foot. Goodyear ran into his tackling zone as much as anything. Flawless tackle though.
Sounds like another Harry:rolleyes:

Be good to keep at least one thread on topic, please guys. This one preferably. And the topic is 'Brayden Sier'. By all accounts he is going OK for a kid who was not part of the elite under 18 system. Working hard, putting in. Looking forward to seeing him in the intraclub match next week.

Vicky Park are they any thread on the Main Paige that is or has stayed on Topic?

Vicky Park are they any thread on the Main Paige that is or has stayed on Topic?

Fair question TD. Obviously we have had some fun on the Freeman thread. It long ago lost all connection to its topic, but it's no big deal. Quite a few other threads have drifted off topic, then drifted back again. I was probably being a bit facetious in pleading that at least one thread stay on topic! Things will tighten up again once the season starts, and we have a lot more actual content to argue about.:D

Goody has fairly decent pace going off his pre-draft assessments and tests but it doesn't seem to translate on field since his transition from u/18 footy to VFL level?

Seir must have a decent 20m time on him too.

Sire's 20m time was 2.92, so pretty quick.

No one has seen him play at all apart from highlights from 1 TAC game
Ahem the Collingwood scouts would have watched him play

Fair sure he's talking about bigfooty posters.
Oh, the group of all knowing talent spotters, my bad I missed that.
Note, I'm not an expert at all or a talent spotter, just the occasional train

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back