Player Watch Levi Greenwood (Retired 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't stress too much about his kicking guys. Its really not that bad despite what the stats say. Cant remember a time when his foot skills hurt us.

I want him back you mongrels

Hope you are Right. That his Kicking is not as bad as Stats make out to be. Also does not cause Turnovers that would hurt us

Well done to you guys for getting Levi, he's an absolute Bull. I remember in bout 2010 on SEN just before the season started they were doing a segment about 'what are you excited about this season coming'. I rang up and said that North have a player named Levi greenwood who will be an absolute gun, attacks the ball harder than anyone, has no fear.' At the end of the day North have no one to blame but themselves. He's been killing it in the vfl for year and barely ever hot a chance, when he did they dropped him even after playing decent games to give other blokes with 'potential' a shot, finally gets a good run at it only due to Swallow's injury and dominates the season only losing the b&f by one vote, has mediocre contracts thrown at him all year even during the trade period meanwhile offering some spud from the dogs who hasn't played a good game since nam $400k over 4 years then you guys rock up with a decent contract. You will love this bloke, just plays footy the way we like seeing footy played. I hope he has an awesome long career with yas

Remember watching the 2007 Draft Review and I remember hearing Sheenan saying "He would run thru a Brick Wall". I love hearing that

Last edited:

Well done to you guys for getting Levi, he's an absolute Bull. I remember in bout 2010 on SEN just before the season started they were doing a segment about 'what are you excited about this season coming'. I rang up and said that North have a player named Levi greenwood who will be an absolute gun, attacks the ball harder than anyone, has no fear.' At the end of the day North have no one to blame but themselves. He's been killing it in the vfl for year and barely ever hot a chance, when he did they dropped him even after playing decent games to give other blokes with 'potential' a shot, finally gets a good run at it only due to Swallow's injury and dominates the season only losing the b&f by one vote, has mediocre contracts thrown at him all year even during the trade period meanwhile offering some spud from the dogs who hasn't played a good game since nam $400k over 4 years then you guys rock up with a decent contract. You will love this bloke, just plays footy the way we like seeing footy played. I hope he has an awesome long career with yas

Sounds exactly like what we did to Danny Stanley.

That guy with the tatts that plays for Brisbane... What's his name again? Beans or something.
The guy who doesnt have a defensive game? Nup, Greenwood is better than thay guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember watching the 2007 Draft Review and I remember hearing Sheenan saying "He would run thru a Brick Wall". I love hearing that

He is a real tough nut according to a few of my North supporting mates who are spewing that he is not still at North. He will be a terrific pick up for Collingwood when we look back in about two years time.

Great replacement for Ball and will obviously produce much better results on the field than Ball has been able to for a few years now.

Adams, Thomas and Greenwood in the midfield sounds awesome, all three are tough nuts and that's what we needed badly I thought this off season and we have fixed that area.

Backline is always going to look vulnerable when the midfield is getting smash. I am hoping Greenwood improves this season and obviously the key one to minimize the loss of Beams will be how Adams improves in his fourth year. If both have outstanding season then I don't think we will feel any loss with Beams departing.

I am backing Adams do have a ripper this season, it's his fourth year and it's time he starting dominating games of football and I think he will.

Great replacement for Ball and will obviously produce much better results on the field than Ball has been able to for a few years now.

Adams, Thomas and Greenwood in the midfield sounds awesome, all three are tough nuts and that's what we needed badly I thought this off season and we have fixed that area.

Backline is always going to look vulnerable when the midfield is getting smash. I am hoping Greenwood improves this season and obviously the key one to minimize the loss of Beams will be how Adams improves in his fourth year. If both have outstanding season then I don't think we will feel any loss with Beams departing.

I am backing Adams do have a ripper this season, it's his fourth year and it's time he starting dominating games of football and I think he will.
Add Grundy and perhaps Marley to those tough nuts too. Should be fun to watch at stoppages.

Add Grundy and perhaps Marley to those tough nuts too. Should be fun to watch at stoppages.
Agreed we have been brushed aside lately as the bigger bodied mids have taken over the game. This levels the playing field a bit and should allow Pendles and Swann to get back to being creative.

Very unhappy that the club allowed him to depart in favour of some others. You guys have recruited a very good, tough footballer. He aint no superstar but he'll quickly become a favourite of the fans. All the best Levi.
Sounds more of a Luke Ball replacement, than Beams. Looking Forward to seeing more of him next year.

I've just been watching anything I can find of him on North's YouTube channel.

He's very similar to Beams imo except he runs both ways and is less polished.
He also has the 'jam it on the boot around the body out of clearances' kick that Beams possess'.

He makes me think of a pocket Leigh Brown
100212-nb_-spirits-scotch-glass.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back