List Mgmt. Welcome to Hawthorn - Jermaine Miller-Lewis

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been busy.

104729_fb6837401ad77f5fa838cf91da4c29f9.jpg
See the book in the IKEA cabinet titled 'Draft'?

I googled it & it's a 242 page instruction manual on how to avoid the 17 sh*t teams & make it to Hawthorn, via the Draft.

There's an inspirational Forward by an anonymous author - the only clue to his identity being the sign-off: #15

Crawf and Hodgey have it covered
Yep, but now it is going to cost us 3000 points to get them. I just wonder how the club, under the new FS proposal, would approach the F-S selection of Crawf's twins if they are both reasonably good players.

Mind you, by the time that happens I would be more interested in having my arse wiped before sitting down to my blended steak and vege dinner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The young fella is set to line up against West Coast on Friday with the Indigenous All-Stars along with Hill and Burgoyne. Best of luck to him and the other 2 blokes.

The young fella is set to line up against West Coast on Friday with the Indigenous All-Stars along with Hill and Burgoyne. Best of luck to him and the other 2 blokes.

I knew he was in the squad but did he make the final 26?

Threads gone off track a bit.. This kid any good? Needs to improve aerobically but how's his skills?

Cats.....funny bastards .
C'mon people! We all know that 99% of the interwebs is reserved for cute cat pics/vids (and quite possibly pr0n...:$ )!
Can we not keep this tiny little Big Footy Hawks corner free of such distractions? ;)

PS: Anyone know where one could source some pug-sized Hawks merch? (eg a dog coat/guernsey/cape) :D

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back