Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Bodie Ryan!

Remove this Banner Ad

His name's actually Brodie. Easier to say if you try holding your tongue.

This is an astute selection. Really like it. We are very reliant on Hardwick, and lucky as he rarely gets injured or misses games. The fact he loved the challenge of taking on Reid 1-1 shows a lot about his attitude and spirit.

Our recruiting team has done a great job of recruiting tough, athletic players with great character.

He’s a good young talent, loved watching his aerial ability & pure confidence in himself. Takes the game on but more importantly he’s as tough as they come and won’t back down, his defensive ability is superb.

Just watched highlights

I think I’m in love. Think he hurt a few opposition players during his highlights

Gordon Ramsay Food GIF by Masterchef

This is an astute selection. Really like it. We are very reliant on Hardwick, and lucky as he rarely gets injured or misses games. The fact he loved the challenge of taking on Reid 1-1 shows a lot about his attitude and spirit.

Our recruiting team has done a great job of recruiting tough, athletic players with great characteAnother big tick for MM and his crew!
Looking like another big 1700653381097.png for MM and his crew!

He's the player I intimated we wanted, we just weren't sure how the McCabe bid would play out. McCabe at 19 opened the door for us getting Bodie to Waverley. We like the way he plays and his attitude to game and team, definitely has leadership material down the track.
Hey KL. Do you know what range we had him ranked? Like 20-30?

Hey KL. Do you know what range we had him ranked? Like 20-30?
We thought he'd be there around the early 40's mark, we didn't think there'd be any chance he would slip into the 50's as we knew he was heavily on Port's radar with pick 48ish as he's an SA boy. I think if Port had a pick in the late 30's they would definitely have taken him. Apparently they'd been trying to get earlier in the draft but could only manage 48 and we pipped them.
Our only issue was the McCabe points but when we only had to pay with picks 42 & 44 it's fair to say we were a pretty happy bunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We thought he'd be there around the early 40's mark, we didn't think there'd be any chance he would slip into the 50's as we knew he was heavily on Port's radar with pick 48ish as he's an SA boy. I think if Port had a pick in the late 30's they would definitely have taken him. Apparently they'd been trying to get earlier in the draft but could only manage 48 and we pipped them.
Our only issue was the McCabe points but when we only had to pay with picks 42 & 44 it's fair to say we were a pretty happy bunch.
oh man you just outed yourself as full of s**t.

Port didn't acquire pick 48 until after we drafted Bodie.

At least we now know for sure with you.

Umm excuse me but read it carefully. We knew they had been trying to get in earlier. Perhaps I worded it badly.
You said "they tried to get in earlier but could only manage pick 48 and we pipped them" This doesn't imply that you thought they were getting pick 48 to take him, it SAYS it.

People (some) do really like to try and poke holes in anything people say and pull down anyone who might be even slightly ITK on this thread. I don't get it. Why would people mention anything they might know with some of the toxic responders here.

oh man you just outed yourself as full of s**t.

Port didn't acquire pick 48 until after we drafted Bodie.

At least we now know for sure with you.

I think you're spending too much time with a boner for a KL takedown.
Personally I don't take a single word from ITK as gospel and it doesn't hurt my ability to enjoy this site just fine.
Just treat it ALL as fan fiction that spurs fun debate and you won't need to scorekeep who does and doesn't break your heart.

;):thumbsu:

People (some) do really like to try and poke holes in anything people say and pull down anyone who might be even slightly ITK on this thread. I don't get it. Why would people mention anything they might know with some of the toxic responders here.
Yeah well I came on bf on behalf of the club for a reason, that reason has now finished. I was only staying on to talk Hawthorn but I really couldn't be bothered especially when people want to argue semantics.

You can delete this account SYL, I will no longer be using it as of now. Good luck with the trades/draft next year, i wont be around and I can guarantee no-one else from the club will be either. We don't like playing with children (hi Hawks2011!).

Finally, to the two people I've arranged for a meet-up at the Dec 18 training - I'll see you there.

Bye everyone, have fun.

Yeah well I came on bf on behalf of the club for a reason, that reason has now finished. I was only staying on to talk Hawthorn but I really couldn't be bothered especially when people want to argue semantics.

You can delete this account SYL, I will no longer be using it as of now. Good luck with the trades/draft next year, i wont be around and I can guarantee no-one else from the club will be either. We don't like playing with children (hi Hawks2011!).

Finally, to the two people I've arranged for a meet-up at the Dec 18 training - I'll see you there.

Bye everyone, have fun.
You came on behalf of the club? You really think people are going to believe that?

I am all for ITK's coming onto this site and giving us all information, the only reason I come back to this site! But please don't pretend to be someone from the club and lie to everyone, very narcissistic behaviour.

Bye everyone, have fun.
Ignore the fools mate.
They're the first ones bitching when they don't get any info.

You came on behalf of the club? You really think people are going to believe that?

I am all for ITK's coming onto this site and giving us all information, the only reason I come back to this site! But please don't pretend to be someone from the club and lie to everyone, very narcissistic behaviour.
Well it seems there is no reason for you to keep posting then.Bye bye

You kidding mate? You've been attacking him since day one.
* me but there are some tools on this board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back