Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Mabior Chol

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus we have Gunston back at the helm. Hopefully he can have a similar season to 2022.
I think Gunston should be carefully managed. If he plays about 15 quality games for us I'll be more than happy...
He'll be greatly missed when he eventually hangs up the boots. 👍

I think Gunston should be carefully managed. If he plays about 15 quality games for us I'll be more than happy...
He'll be greatly missed when he eventually hangs up the boots. 👍
He shouldn't be getting more than 10-12 games total if we want to see improvement in the squad.

Looking at draftguru. Mabior is surely not 80kg

I also just replayed the Collingwood game. 3 talls Lewis Ryan kosi and still outspread the pies upfield

That run of Weddle past pendles. Give and get and inside 50 with about 6 mins to go was sublime. Harry owning the other wing too.

Is Chol a second forward but I think we still need a second forward with Lewis I feel Chol is a 3rd forward and will play the Gunston role.

Hopefully Ramsden can become that second forward.
I think he is definitely a 2nd forward. Plonk him at FF, make him the target and hopefully he’ll have a similar year to 2022.

Is Chol a second forward but I think we still need a second forward with Lewis I feel Chol is a 3rd forward and will play the Gunston role.

That would be the hope given the mobility of each. In that scenario we definitely need a defensive forward though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is our 3rd?
The Hobbit Smile GIF

Punctuation matters.

Secondly, Chol is 200cm. He ain’t no 3rd tall.

Punctuation matters.

Secondly, Chol is 200cm. He ain’t no 3rd tall
I agree re: punctuation.

But I do think we need 3x Tall Forwards & have no problem playing the Fwd/Ruck out of the FP as the 3rd Tall.

The ultimate (of course) is to play dual-Fwd/Rucks in Chol + Ramma, chopping out Reeves at will. 3x Ruckman, each more dynamicly devastating than the last!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back