Paddy Ryder

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess he's indigenous to Eastern Ranges.

I can't believe Brendon Ah Chee took so long to be mentioned, sitting at the top of the table, sponsored by the BigFooty Port Board and most definitely Aboriginal.

Are you trying to tell us 'indigenous' isn't a polite/technical term for dark-skinned peoples everywhere?!*

*The Facebook will be disappoint, especially around Indigenous Round.

While we're on the topic, some food for thought re: the last few pages of this thread.

Do sentiments like "He speaks really well" ever get uttered about white players?

While we're on the topic, some food for thought re: the last few pages of this thread.

Do sentiments like "He speaks really well" ever get uttered about white players?
Not if they host a 5AA Sports show.

Yeah they do. I think that's a bit twitchy.

Tom Jonas was a classic example at our BigFooty sponsor dinner last year. He was so articulate and humorous. Really good analyst of the game.

I'm sure Ollie Wines aptitude in front of the camera has been commented on frequently and he's a pin up boy for Aryan youth.

SO many of these young kids coming out of the u18 system are very good speakers. Some from the Barossa footy factory could use some work though. ;)

Short memory mate.

Goddard went to Essendon purely for the dollar. Ryder left Essendon because the club treated him and his mates like lab rats.

Let's hope he handles the post win interview against the Bombers next season a little better than Goddard did.

BJ had no reason to leave St Kilda other than chase a few extra bucks & jump off a rebuilding ship, luckily for him he managed to jump onto another troubled vessel.

Given this is Indigenous Round and apparently Karl Amon has been having to publicly say the eighth circle(?) is representative of Pauly V and not Paddy presumably due to the conditions of the suspension, thought it'd be nice to give a shout out to the big fella and tell him we miss him and are thinking of him.

image.jpeg

Things'll be back to normal before you know it m8 can I get an amon! [sic]

Any news on how he's going? Any sightings etc?

Given this is Indigenous Round and apparently Karl Amon has been having to publicly say the eighth circle(?) is representative of Pauly V and not Paddy presumably due to the conditions of the suspension, thought it'd be nice to give a shout out to the big fella and tell him we miss him and are thinking of him.

View attachment 249827

Things'll be back to normal before you know it m8 can I get an amon! [sic]

Wada load of shite!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As one of my favourite players on our list my thoughts are never far from how he's going. I really hope he's keeping his chin up and isn't letting his fitness get out of check, both for his personal well being and that of the club, because he's an important part of our future.

In the off chance he ever reads this we love ya Paddy, can't wait to see you back dominating the middle :thumbsu:

Certainly not when talking of Jarred Polec, and he is probably the whitest player ever.

Given this is Indigenous Round and apparently Karl Amon has been having to publicly say the eighth circle(?) is representative of Pauly V and not Paddy presumably due to the conditions of the suspension, thought it'd be nice to give a shout out to the big fella and tell him we miss him and are thinking of him

Each circle represents an Indigenous player that plays for Port Power.

Wada load of shite!
Well said. I was always of the opinion the whole episode should have been handled within our own borders.
What would WADA know of footy's indelible place in our psyche. Big bad mistake and I put James Turd
front n centre for the way things have panned out. **** you Hird and **** you Essendon.

In rugby league circles, yes.

"Gee he speaks well for a rugby league player. He must have a background in rugby".

Any news on how he's going? Any sightings etc?
Heard Jackson Trengove being interviewed - said he and the boys see quite a bit of Paddy, lives on the same side of town as Jacko apparently. Says Gus is also keeping in touch regularly. Sounds like they are making sure both boys are still involved as much as they can be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back