Welcome to the Bulldogs Jordan Croft

Remove this Banner Ad

From the article on the Dogs site about him nominating as a father-son.

Son of former Bulldogs tall Matthew, Croft is a 200cm utility playing for the Calder Cannons that has the ability to play at either end of the ground.

That makes me think he's playing back, given that he's known as a key forward.

He's already been told he will be training as a defender apparently.
Makes sense, but he did say in the interview that he was looking forward to learning from players like Cody Weightman and Aaron Naughton. :think:

Even with Bruce retired and Lobb likely to retire in a couple of years we still have Naughton, JUH and Darcy competing for the KPF roles. More opportunities down back.

He's pretty quick for his size. Got less concerns about him down back than Darcy
His old man was drafted as a pretty agile winger, wasn't he? So maybe that runs genetically.

I don't actually recall that, but I reckon I heard that somewhere in a recent interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty lean, so I don’t think it matters where he plays for a year or two, as it’ll mostly be in the VFL. He’ll probably split his time at both ends next year, similar to Darcy.

Going to be a tough match up where ever he plays. Exciting traits and a great attitude, made of the right stuff.

Welcome home Crofty.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Glad the Cats aren't the only Victorian club bringing players "home"...

Makes sense, but he did say in the interview that he was looking forward to learning from players like Cody Weightman and Aaron Naughton. :think:

Even with Bruce retired and Lobb likely to retire in a couple of years we still have Naughton, JUH and Darcy competing for the KPF roles. More opportunities down back.

I mean he'll be learning how to play against dangerous forwards by lining up against them.

Welcome Crofty! I’ll never forget your old man’s 5 goal haul at marvel in his farewell game.
I remember his 5 against Richmond R1 1994 at the Western Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back