Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a look through that sfa averages thread thing. Shallow is a ridiculously under rated player. Well played sir.

I would tag but ******* phones hey.
Was a better club best and fairest than you

I just wanna tell you all 'good luck'. We're all counting on you.

1314918931669.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't been around much this week guys, but wowee, what a win! I just managed to log on and read the match thread :) Great work Wonders!

I know we've got that massive win to celebrate, but...

You know, maybe you should come over and hunker in our bunker?

Can this be our recruiting pitch in the off-season?

******* great work everyone!! What a thriller of a match!

Next up, we've got the Demons who we only just beat 3 weeks ago, to enter into this finals series. Should be an easy beat, and once we beat them, we're into the GF against the Dragons.

Props to Tiff for the match saving rushed behind!

4 : 24.47 {lW} - Tiff chooses the safe option in rushing it through.
West Coast Wonders : 16.7.103
East Side Hawks : 15.12.102
4 : 24.55 {FB} - Shallow to send the ball forward.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
East Side Hawks : 15.12.102
=====================================

svNICK12-600x400.jpg

And the big Q-Stick who kicked the match winning goal!!

4 : 23 {lHFF} - QS with the ball now.
4 : 23.04 {lHFF} - At least fifty-five metres out.
4 : 23.08 {lHFF} - Hard work pays off for QS. It pays six points.
East Side Hawks : 15.11.101

west-coast-s-q-stick-ahead-of-crows-clash-1105476.jpg

For all the time I have been here I am sure thats the best win I have being involved in. Sure the GF's were great. But that was actually something else.

Bradbury premiers here we come. The sim loves us so we are certainties.

TheFreshBanana can you find your 7 point plan of winning the GF or what ever it happened to be.
Revised plan guys. We're still on track with our own performance, but a slight tweaking to the gameplan.

New Gameplan
Step 1 was lull the SFA into a false sense of security.
accom-green_tick.png

Step 2 was beat the minor premiers and head into the finals for a 6th consecutive time, causing the Demons major mental scarring.
accom-green_tick.png

Step 3 was knock the reigning premiers out of the finals, partially because they complain too much.
accom-green_tick.png

Step 4 is to knock the socks off the Hawks. And knock them out of the finals as well.
accom-green_tick.png

Step 5 is to meet the Demons in a match that will secure the 2nd spot in the GF. This will be easy considering the previous mental scarring that we already caused.
Step 6 is to beat the Dragons as we all know they never win finals, and since they've just won one, they've literally used up 9 seasons of finals luck! In this grudge match will see Speck and Gibbsy beat their former sides, and ClarkeM can say "* you boncer34" as he receives his premiership medal given by a kid.

******* fantastic win guys! Got pushed to the limit but didn't give up and got the much needed win(obviously).

For those who are fans of the NFL I feel we are going on a magical run like the Baltimore Ravens did to win the SuperBowl a couple of seasons ago. They too were having a bad run at the end of the season and hanged on to win the division title. They won four games in a row to win the SuperBowl.

Let's keep this going against our Foundation rivals guys!

By the way guys, as soon as the new match thread is up I will be posting an unchanged line-up.

If it ain't broke then don't fix it! This is our good luck side :D

By the way guys, as soon as the new match thread is up I will be posting an unchanged line-up.

If it ain't broke then don't fix it! This is our good luck side :D
Mate, it's TheFreshBanana and Jarlcorbz combo up forward that's doing it.

I mean, Crowie was great and all, but he just doesn't pass enough up forward and we all know he's s**t in front of goal.

I mean, even Marklar_33 has started being pretty decent up forward!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back