Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry about not getting a win in your 100th, PVF? We can't keep blaming the hangover, as bad as it is. Perhaps that factory of kegs (forget who's idea it was now), wasn't such a great idea. :drunk:

We have to lift for the next game though, lads. Dominating the next match thread is a must. Getting the gifs ready already. :thumbsu:

3 losses isn't great, but it certainly isn't the end of the world. We're up against the Bears next round and couldn't have come at a better time. They're a new club, and also sitting on 0-3. Now is the time to get the season back on track, and look to go back to back.

On the posting front, it was a much improved effort and I thought it was our best and most enjoyable week yet. Haro Cant ll and Wooljay put in a good showing, with Haro being rewarded on the wing. Big Bad Buddy returned which saw him come into the side as a late submission.

With more posters contributing the thread becomes a more enjoyable experience, and you will be rewarded for your effort, I'll make sure of it. Would love to see Scodog10 SuperSub17 Yellow Feathers and southernswannies post a little more, this week is a good week to, as the Bears will be full of rookies themselves.

We will recover from that loss.

I jinxed the team, as soon as I'm back we lose!

No that's me. 0-3.

0-3 isn't my main concern though, activity could be better in terms of a good spread of players. Having BBB come back into the fold will help but we need to get the other boys amongst it. The Wonders have been hit the hardest in the league since the expansion teams started flowing in but that's no excuse, this is a strong club and excellence is always expected on and off the field.

Enough of the hangover bullshit get the heads in the game and change these results around.

No that's me. 0-3.

0-3 isn't my main concern though, activity could be better in terms of a good spread of players. Having BBB come back into the fold will help but we need to get the other boys amongst it. The Wonders have been hit the hardest in the league since the expansion teams started flowing in but that's no excuse, this is a strong club and excellence is always expected on and off the field.

Enough of the hangover bullshit get the heads in the game and change these results around.
No need to stress just yet. The sim isn't on our side as of lately, but there's no reason why we can't banter hard and give it our best.

Next game I'll be using my gifs to attempt to get some of our rooks involved.

I'm aiming for 40+ posts this week. The sim has been fairly kind to me this season, but I need to improve my activity, as I really would like to move up the ranks in the SFA. Being played on the wing each week is helping that and I need to repay the club for giving me that opportunity.

Keep getting into blues, HaroCant ll, they're a good way to get others involved. ;)

Last edited:
The qooty gods will * with us and give us a draw!

But if they are just... Bears will smash the Wonders for our first win! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some stuff came up and I'll only be able to post in the match thread from my phone tomorrow and afterwards. I'll still be making the effort, just obviously won't be able to post THAT much. I'll still attempt to be active though.

Some stuff came up and I'll only be able to post in the match thread from my phone tomorrow and afterwards. I'll still be making the effort, just obviously won't be able to post THAT much. I'll still attempt to be active though.
That's all that we as a club could ask for

I've been so slack, I'd be all over like a rash if I was using a desktop lol.
All good guys.

Just post when you can :thumbsu:

Sorry, I am of no help there.

But I can teach you how to dougie

kate-upton-duggie.gif

Dat's how you dougie cuz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back