Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 19 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i still lurk in da shadows
Are you even a qootyer anymore?

Srs question. Also download pirate kings already. I need spins I have revenge that I need to hand out already.

Are you even a qootyer anymore?

Srs question. Also download pirate kings already. I need spins I have revenge that I need to hand out already.
No, and please tell Golumless that :p

Also

Please Use a Different Browser to Play Pirate Kings
On Tuesday, April 14th, 2015, Google Chrome removed the ability to play Unity Web Player games. Pirate Kings, can still be played on Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. If you'd like to continue to play Facebook Games using Google Chrome, please select another game.

So no, google chrome is cockblocking you for spins

No, and please tell Golumless that :p

Also

Please Use a Different Browser to Play Pirate Kings
On Tuesday, April 14th, 2015, Google Chrome removed the ability to play Unity Web Player games. Pirate Kings, can still be played on Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. If you'd like to continue to play Facebook Games using Google Chrome, please select another game.

So no, google chrome is cockblocking you for spins
Use your phone noob.

Back to the interviews! Here's another with someone who is quickly becoming one of our more experienced posters in Wooljay.
  1. How did you come to join the SFA? Freshy spent months scouting my junior games in the Collingwood board before formally approaching me with a contract at the Wonders.
  2. What's the origin of your name? As my imagination knows no bounds, it's a combination of my last and first name.
  3. Favourite drink? A tasty brown ale, 2 Brothers Growler when possible
  4. Favourite movie? The Big Lebowski, the dude abides.
  5. TV shows you are watching right now? Marco Polo & Turn on Netflix - diggin' the violent period dramas
  6. What other sports do you follow? Arsenal devotee in the Premier League, Chargers in the NFL, Padres in the MLB - long suffering San Diego sportsfan in general.
  7. Highlight of your SFA career? First game - watching the sim churn out the game was brilliant. Didn't know how it worked, still think it's partly black magic and partly someone with a grudge against the Wonders operating it.
  8. Who has particularly impressed you at the Wonders? Enjoyed Freshy's particular banter-style, before he fell into a bottomless pit.
  9. Favourite AFL player and why? Pendles, best player I've seen play for the Pies outside of Buckley. Outside of the Pies I'm a big fan of Jeremy Cameron - pure gun.
  10. Why do you go for the Pies? Moved to Australia in 1995, loved the black and white jumpers, couple of mates were obsessed and soon I was too! Had a close brush with almost becoming a Bulldogs supporter, and half my family are Essendon so ANZAC Day holds a special place in my heart.
  11. What's a weird hobby you have? Don't think any of my hobbies are weird, play a lot of Dota 2 (PC game) and far too much FIFA 15. You'd think I'd be good at both due to how much I play - but I'm about as good at both as the Wonders were in S19.

Guess now's as good a time as any to announce I've decided to make this next game my last in the wonders colours, Ive became bored with this league and I am hoping a change of scene next season will help me enjoy it like when I first joined it, if not I'll probably just retire. I'd like thank all you wonders for everything you've done for me while I've been apart of this side it's been a great time, thanks for everything guys.

RL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of spuds have a GF win.

I think you're also forgetting that spud is an antonym for Wonders, so him being a spud isn't possible. You're bearly even top 8. Heh heh heh.

And another interview with one of our most promising first season posters in mike123.

1. How did you come to join the SFA?
Clarkem sent me a PM. I'm not sure but I'm guessing he thought I was a regular bay 13er.

2. What's the origin of your name?
My name is Michael, and I couldn't think of a cool nickname so I just when with mike and some numbers.

3. Favourite drink?
Purple

4. Favourite movie?
Star Wars, any of them. I'm really excited for a Force Awakens

5. TV shows you are watching right now?
Game of Thrones (don't spoil anything), Teen Titans (not to be confused with Teen Titans Go) and Steven Universe.
Most people I knew kept talking about GOT so I had to find out what it was about. It was first described to me as Lord of the Rings with pr0n. I got got hooked after the first couple of episodes now I just sit there hoping my favourite characters don't die.

As for the other two, I'm a sucker for cartoons that aren't too crazy.

6. What other sports do you follow?
None religiously. I do play 2K.

7. Highlight of your SFA career?
First game I got over 10 possies and we won.

8. Who has particularly impressed you at the Wonders?
SSwans2011, just the way he's captained. (INTERVIEWER NOTE: :$)

9. Favourite AFL player and why?
Paul Seedsman, he's always had some qualities that would make him a candidate but the ANZAC Day medal sealed the deal.

All time Nathan Buckley, I don't I think I need to do much explaining there.

10. Why do you go for the Pies?
Because my dad goes for them, he'd always watch them so when I started to form attachments to certain players like Nathan Buckley, Anthony Rocca, Alan Didak, Leon Davis etc.

11. What's a weird hobby you have?
Not sure I really have a hobby, I think I watch too much footy, does that count?

---------

I also play(ed) 2K, but we won't go there. :cry:

Last match day of the season, lads! Let's give the Demons hell. Hehehe.

Last edited:
What happens now?
We hang around and play some nintendo and wait until next season.

You can go into the other match threads and post supporting a team. Or make a shitload of media threads or cry in the corner like I still am.

You can go into the other match threads and post supporting a team. Or make a shitload of media threads or cry in the corner like I still am.

On that note, my first and probably only act as captain, is to bring in about 50 nintendo 64s to make the offseason less painful.

I've always wanted to make a media thread, I've just had no idea what for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back