Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 37 Team Thread - Non più formaggio

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the warm-up for or just the daily troll reps?

Reporting for duty el Capitano, once I find my way through the maze to the change room.

That is if I don't get too distracted by the delicious offerings in the kiosk,
shouldn't be starting anything on an empty stomach....I do get Hangry.

Pamiagani

Reporting for duty el Capitano, once I find my way through the maze to the change room.

Pamiagani
I think you'll find "it all depends on how you play the game" :) good to see you in the Sweet FA, pamcake. Looking forward to taking you to cleaners next weekend ;)

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Please welcome to the Wild West, the Wonders newest recruits for season 37:

View attachment 1886264
Pamcake1 has graced their presence on the werewolf board recently and has made a big impact in a short time and could now even be described as one of those werewolf addicts. Recently, ‘Pamzilla’ has spent a lot of time exploring the 1980’s indie screen over in the clubroom.
Welcome ‘not Pam’!

View attachment 1886265
BFew is another werewolf player that is relatively new to the board and I don’t think they’ve left since but before their crippling addiction they could also be seen on the crime board.
BallaratBulldog and dogs105 will need to make some space in the kennel.
Welcome BFew!

View attachment 1886267
BigChippa52 can be spotted down in the jumper design subforum, reviving football clubs, re-designing jumpers and supporting the work of other regulars in that subforum.
Their latest project has taken them to the Soccer landscape, where they have been redesigning the jumpers from their local soccer competition.
Welcome Chippa!

View attachment 1886270
dino_67 also comes from the jumper design subforum and does some wonderful work over there, recently re-designing all the AFL clubs home, away, and clash guernseys.
If they are not designing jumpers they’re around the forum supporting other posters' fabulous work.
Welcome Dino!​
On behalf of the Ophidian Old Boys Recruitment Department I'd like to thank you AnUltimateRessie for the effort you have put identifying potential Old Boy recruitment targets for S38.

On behalf of the Ophidian Old Boys Recruitment Department I'd like to thank you AnUltimateRessie for the effort you have put identifying potential Old Boy recruitment targets for S38.
Do Not Touch Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

I will burn Spotswood to the ground. I know some bombers.

Pamiagani
Kiosk should always be first priority at the Wonders.

I cook a mean meat pie and sausage rolls. Its my art form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please welcome to the Wild West, the Wonders newest recruits for season 37:

View attachment 1886264
Pamcake1 has graced their presence on the werewolf board recently and has made a big impact in a short time and could now even be described as one of those werewolf addicts. Recently, ‘Pamzilla’ has spent a lot of time exploring the 1980’s indie screen over in the clubroom.
Welcome ‘not Pam’!

View attachment 1886265
BFew is another werewolf player that is relatively new to the board and I don’t think they’ve left since but before their crippling addiction they could also be seen on the crime board.
BallaratBulldog and dogs105 will need to make some space in the kennel.
Welcome BFew!

View attachment 1886267
BigChippa52 can be spotted down in the jumper design subforum, reviving football clubs, re-designing jumpers and supporting the work of other regulars in that subforum.
Their latest project has taken them to the Soccer landscape, where they have been redesigning the jumpers from their local soccer competition.
Welcome Chippa!

View attachment 1886270
dino_67 also comes from the jumper design subforum and does some wonderful work over there, recently re-designing all the AFL clubs home, away, and clash guernseys.
If they are not designing jumpers they’re around the forum supporting other posters' fabulous work.
Welcome Dino!​
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Hey there mate, how’s life been treating you now that your an ex-Wonder 🍻

The Simpsons Hello GIF

A lot better than I was 5 weeks ago

Hope you are doing ok, mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back