West Perth Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The club should be overjoyed with the level of quality coming through the system over the next couple of years. Quite a few talented 2020 colts players will be looking to make their seniors debut or add to their recent tally no doubt.

Michael Mallard
Callum Johnson
Logan Foley
Corey Rundle
Kellen Johnson
Tommy Taylor-Shreeve
Lachlan Rewell
Rohan Scurria
Ethan Bradford
Adam Gerritsen

I’m a bit confused. Can someone explain to me how the final 5 finals format works?? Can’t find anything online that explains the format??
2nd plays 3rd. Winner plays 1st [Subiaco] in the 2nd semi [winner into grand final, loser into prelim]
Loser of 2nd vs 3rd plays winner of 4th vs 5th with the winner of this semi playing a prelim.
Each week one team gets eliminated- this week it's the loser of Falcons vs Swans.

Still seething over the tigers knocking us out of the finals last year...lets hope we redeem ourselves this Friday.

Yeah it sucked, the former Premier Barnett being there with other numerous Golden Triangle alumni triggered me even a bit more than the loss.

Great can bar at Claremont Oval though.

Got my membership, ready for Friday. Darren Harris up against the team that deemed up him not good enough too.

Yeah it sucked, the former Premier Barnett being there with other numerous Golden Triangle alumni triggered me even a bit more than the loss.

Great can bar at Claremont Oval though.

Got my membership, ready for Friday. Darren Harris up against the team that deemed up him not good enough too.
Managed to get some cheap full strength beers up in the pavilion bar consisting of a desk with a few eskies behind it...got to love the wafl games !

How much is a membership these days ?

This was at Claremont Oval? That's pretty much what it is in their can bar. Cheapest in the league too amazingly.

The balcony in the new building at the Arena is great craic.

Because I can't make every game I get a Red Falcon membership which is around $100 for regional. Get four home games.

This was at Claremont Oval? That's pretty much what it is in their can bar. Cheapest in the league too amazingly.

The balcony in the new building at the Arena is great craic.

Because I can't make every game I get a Red Falcon membership which is around $100 for regional. Get four home games.

Claremont having the cheapest beer in the league? That is ironic, but you take what you can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a good game against the swannies at home - 2nd v 5th.

Good chance to see a WAFL game with the Freo buy.

Absolute treat to watch that game in perfect weather.

Tigers just kept coming making that last quarter a real nail biter.

Tigers will be ruing their crappy kicking at goals and not taking advantage of their dominance in the ruck.

Some of the fielding kicking, tackling and marking was outstanding. Checkout this effort by Zac Guadagnin at 1:51:20

Last edited:
Sorry for the intrusion guys.

Was talking with a work colleague/ West Perth member and he mentioned something about an ex-Coburg player from the VFL joining West Perth.

Anyone got any insight to give or a name?

I am in the latter stages of writing a book about the old AFC Night Series from 1979-1986 and need some assistance with some missing records for the section which will include an A-Z list of players who played in the competition.

Can anyone assist with the local club that the following players were recruited from:

Barry Day

I am in the latter stages of writing a book about the old AFC Night Series from 1979-1986 and need some assistance with some missing records for the section which will include an A-Z list of players who played in the competition.

Can anyone assist with the local club that the following players were recruited from:

Barry Day
Floreat Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back