Western Region Football League Team (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isackedsheppa

Senior List
Aug 13, 2008
keilor
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Re: Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Got another rumour spent weekend up yarrawonga-mulwala
one key forward is about to sign for the Pigeons,big loss to the comp
and is a regular on this site??:mad:

Good info Sheppa, I think this will be confirmed very soon, maybe as early as this week after a meeting with the locals.:)

I guess that after a couple of flags a change was required with the incentive of more cash of course:)

Even though I'm up in Newcastle, I used to umpire in the WRFL until 2007 andhave knowledge of the guy who has been appointed. He does a decent job but has different ideas to a lot of umpires.

Haven't heard anything about a strike or 28 out of 32 Senior umpires wanting to give it away because of him.

The WRFLUA does NOT HAVE 32 Senior Umpires (By Senior I mean people who can umpire First Division. The other grade doesn't count and never did in my book.)
Good luck to all teams in 2009.

Disappointing attitude there Borgsta. Could understand the sentiment if you were an AFL umpire who turned his nose up at umpiring at local level, but you are talking about the same league. Your hardly Darren Goldspink.

Being the elite umpire you were you should have declined to umpire in Div.2 if that was your belief. Easy to be the big man on campus when you are no longer involved.

Sad Delaney. My performance was sound. Your coaching left a lot to be desired and the scoreline reflected it.

Sound yes, your performance sounded like a whistle, perhaps the ringing in my ears affected my coaching.

So sad I can't even remember what your name is apart from the fact you coached the club in question that lost.
You don't remember my name. Your right it is sad. You could have come up with something better than that. By the way I decided i wanted a name that reminded me of grade 3 more so i am now Bombsta.

Hence my thoughts that Div was and is irrelevant.

So irrelevant that division one wouldn't exist without the money the league makes from division two. That sound very irrelevant doesn't it.

By the way are you really in Newcastle or have you been in China having your bones lengthened as you seem to have grown somewhat.

Good info Sheppa, I think this will be confirmed very soon, maybe as early as this week after a meeting with the locals.:)

I guess that after a couple of flags a change was required with the incentive of more cash of course:)

So we pressume that crackers is off to play at yarrawonga, well unless he confirms it, i would highly doubt it.
Knocked back a huge offer last year to stay at spotty.
Crackers what's the story????

Spoke to Tocka O'Keefe at the cricket Saturday and although signing Kieran Murphy from Hoppers would be very suprised to see him coaching this year. Finding hard to bring in players with a few targets already falling by the way side. Talking spending more time with the family and looking to coach cricket next year. Murphy signature was more to do with a couple blokes he played juniors with.
Anthony Eames also struggling to have players put pen to paper and although early, worrying signs along with loss of Tyquinn to Glenordan. Scott Clegg former Albion player has been signed as seconds coach.
Rumblings from Colts Jacobs still wants the senior job however Rock doesn't want to hand it over easily.

So we pressume that crackers is off to play at yarrawonga, well unless he confirms it, i would highly doubt it.

Its true, the Brad Hardie look alike is off to Yarra. he couldnt handle the sh#t he cops anymore so he has taken off. Nah, he has been a very loyal player to Spotty and felt that it was time for a change and if he didnt do it now, he never would. We all assume he is getting looked after and rightly so. He knows the standard is much better than here and will have to put in a bit more work. We hope to see him back in this comp soon as everybody will have nobody to hang sh#t on. Im sure most teams and backmen are relieved though. All the best mate.

Anybody seen my spineless mate Foxxy?

Rumblings from Colts Jacobs still wants the senior job however Rock doesn't want to hand it over easily.

Incorrect rumblings I must say champ. DJ has only just confirmed his intentions to play on next season. Coaching has been discussed with him and he is more than happy with the current arrangement.

Stay tuned for some exciting signings in the not to distant future and a very big congratulations go to Rock and Em on the safe arrival of their beautiful daughter.

Spoke to Tocka O'Keefe at the cricket Saturday and although signing Kieran Murphy from Hoppers would be very suprised to see him coaching this year. Finding hard to bring in players with a few targets already falling by the way side. Talking spending more time with the family and looking to coach cricket next year. Murphy signature was more to do with a couple blokes he played juniors with.
Anthony Eames also struggling to have players put pen to paper and although early, worrying signs along with loss of Tyquinn to Glenordan. Scott Clegg former Albion player has been signed as seconds coach.

It's his anytime he wants it mate, the club is better than any individual and as much as i love coaching i'm a realist and know my days are numbered, even though we have played in the last 6 finals series and reaching 5 gf.
When that day comes i will probably end up playing in the two's and maybe being president of the club, either way i will still be in the red & blue.

You are pretty far off the mark with this post KFC. Either Tok was foxing with you (if so it has completely worked) or you are telling some porkie pies.

Tok is jumping out of his skin, cant wait to get into the pre season training starting in a week or so. There has been a positive response to the recruiting drive so far with more on the way. We have a pre-pre-season launch this sunday. Brekky down the club, an outline of the pre-season program and a chance to meet the new recruits so far.

None for 2 so far on your post. Lets see how you Eames rumour goes.

congrats rock on the new arrival.

You are pretty far off the mark with this post KFC. Either Tok was foxing with you (if so it has completely worked) or you are telling some porkie pies.

Tok is jumping out of his skin, cant wait to get into the pre season training starting in a week or so. There has been a positive response to the recruiting drive so far with more on the way. We have a pre-pre-season launch this sunday. Brekky down the club, an outline of the pre-season program and a chance to meet the new recruits so far.

None for 2 so far on your post. Lets see how you Eames rumour goes.

congrats rock on the new arrival.

Travvy, is their any truth in the rumour that one of your recruits is the refreshed and ready to go again, Benny Davis?
I hear he is itching, and pushing himself hard with his own training.

beazers post pretty much said it all....

i felt the time was right for a change, after winning two flags with spotswood a great oppertunity came along to play at yarrawonga and i decied to take it. its something that i have always wanted to do and im really looking forward to the challange. huge thanks to the spotswood fc for all they have done for me over the years, great club great ppl and no doubt i will be back the one day.

Travvy, is their any truth in the rumour that one of your recruits is the refreshed and ready to go again, Benny Davis?
I hear he is itching, and pushing himself hard with his own training.

News to me Clubby.

Benny has always worked hard with his own training, getting his knee absolutely right after the reconstruction i would imagine would be his first priority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's his anytime he wants it mate, the club is better than any individual and as much as i love coaching i'm a realist and know my days are numbered, even though we have played in the last 6 finals series and reaching 5 gf.
When that day comes i will probably end up playing in the two's and maybe being president of the club, either way i will still be in the red & blue.

Maybe a few performances in the red and white for old time sake.

i felt the time was right for a change, after winning two flags with spotswood a great oppertunity came along to play at yarrawonga and i decied to take it. its something that i have always wanted to do and im really looking forward to the challange. huge thanks to the spotswood fc for all they have done for me over the years, great club great ppl and no doubt i will be back the one day.

Before you hang up the boots we need to see you pull on the black and white of Laverton Magpies again

A hypothetical for you. What if Port wanted to cut ties with you to bring in a new era and some other club has offered you a good job? What would you do? No one doubts your loyalty but what if????

BTW, congrats on the lil one.

Good onya Crackers, enjoy the ride. Now, have you taught anyone how to do the Crackers shuffle after a goal? That's up there with the Bosco shuffle from yesteryear!!! A few people will suffer from withdrawal symptoms if they don't see it next year.

A hypothetical for you. What if Port wanted to cut ties with you to bring in a new era and some other club has offered you a good job? What would you do? No one doubts your loyalty but what if????

I would never say never and with a young family, if a club offered me enough i would think about it, but doubt any club in this comp. would want me and i'm not keen to travel.

Your little one must be due soon???/

Continuation of part 2 http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=427737&page=141

I would never say never and with a young family, if a club offered me enough i would think about it, but doubt any club in this comp. would want me and i'm not keen to travel.

Hey Rock seen some stunning photos of you and your fashion sense, from must be the 90's when you where at the Tunnel.
Will download them and put them up.

Some clubs would sell their soul to the devil to make progress. Not even Satan himself would be on their black list. Experienced players/coaches from successful clubs are in demand so don't count yourself out. This is not to say that you are the devil incarnate mate haha.

As for my little one, still cooking (overcooked) but should be around in the next few days.:thumbsu:

Some clubs would sell their soul to the devil to make progress. Not even Satan himself would be on their black list. Experienced players/coaches from successful clubs are in demand so don't count yourself out. This is not to say that you are the devil incarnate mate haha.

As for my little one, still cooking (overcooked) but should be around in the next few days.:thumbsu:

good luck buddy hope all goes nice and easy

Who will be the teams to beat next year, will it remain the colts, spotty, albion or will someone outside the 4 really step it up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back