Official Team Thread Western Woodpeckers 2015/16 - #GetWood

Remove this Banner Ad

Right, he is now listed as a Bowler, Right Arm Fast, 21 bat average 19 bowling average. Apologies Smartys Power
No dramas mate. Cheers for fixing it (hopefully).
The Phoenix were filling up quickly, and as a Shane Watson I wanted to play every game.

Anyway, I'll probably put my hand up to captain one of the expansion sides next season.
We were putting you up for trade at the end of the season anyway. :p

My RL average is 1.5 this season, and I've bowled 4 overs for 44. I'll take my fantasy self over my RL self any day. ;)
Don't worry my RL batting average is 2. Then again, I've only had the one bat.

As Richie Benaud used to say, welcome back to the bowling crease Smartys Power - marvelous to have you with us for the first time this season.

Who knows, we might actually win a game now :p

Also kudos to BoshtrichBurger for solving the mystery - is there anything the man can't do?

As Richie Benaud used to say, welcome back to the bowling crease Smartys Power - marvelous to have you with us for the first time this season.

Who knows, we might actually win a game now :p

Also kudos to BoshtrichBurger for solving the mystery - is there anything the man can't do?
If we win, it's definitely because of me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season has not started well...
Might need to drop me down a few spots... opening isn't going well for me.
Can give that a crack. Maybe @Juggalo Ballo would like a run opening?

It pleases me we aren't last
Yes-excited-GIF_1.gif

Like I said in the match thread, I'm so ******* proud of this team. Coming from getting smashed off the park, sitting bottom of the ladder to develop the form that we were building in recent weeks to come out and chase down 328 against the table topping, undefeated Mullets. I'm just stoked. Greatest win I've ever been apart of at the Peckers.

And now not only in finals contention but in title contention.

You should all hold your head high and be proud to call yourselves a Pecker.

*tears*

#GetWood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back