MRP / Trib. What am I missing??.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he shouldn't go for the ball at all...or just change jumpers
Remember the Viney case last year? - Ballantyne
The Franklin shoulder to the head behind the ball - Gibbs

They aren't consistent, if they won't allow precedent to be used then we need to adjust how our players behave.

I have a lot of experience with narrow focus and unknowingly heavily biased groups of men making decisions, then looking for the justification. You can't beat them.

I could probably accept 1 level of impact difference, but I don't see how one is insufficient force and the other is medium impact.

Surely 1 should be low impact :(
They would base it on the fact Goddard got up and took the kick and even had energy for a spray, while Taylor stayed down and looked shaky when he tried to get up.

Only difference I see is Gibbs has time to line his up and smash him in the head as Ballas is heading to grab the ball and Taylor grabs it just before him and sticks his head in the way. What a load of s**t. As the poster above said, he's punished for Taylor being a nancy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the more times I watch these, the worse Gibb's looks. the MRP can suck a fat one :(!!!

Giving the MRP benefit of the doubt (can't believe I am doing so), Gibbs hit looks worst than Ballas and definitely more intentional but if he got Goddard more on the chin and less on the side of the head, I reckon it would be a different story because Goddard wouldn't of gotten up.

Saying that, it did look like Goddard got a bruise on the eye from that hit.

The main difference is getting hit by Gibbs is like being flogged with wet toilet roll while a hit from Ballas is like someone threw a bucket of pitbulls at you.

Only difference I see is Gibbs has time to line his up and smash him in the head as Ballas is heading to grab the ball and Taylor grabs it just before him and sticks his head in the way. What a load of s**t. As the poster above said, he's punished for Taylor being a nancy.

More to the point, Ballas is being penalised for Taylor fumbling the ball, if he had been clean, his head would have been up, and it's probable, That it would have been a fair bump.

mrp4039381.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back