What are you currently listening to? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Been listening to that album by the Kiwi school girl taking the charts by storm - Lorde.
What is your thoughts on that one?
I really liked the first song, but the next two.. meh.
Though tennis courts (or whatever its called.) is catchy, and could grow.
So am tempted to look into the album.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh going to get it now. You like?
Have been busy packing for London (leave tomorrow), its on the Ipod ready for the long flight over!

Album is an hour and 10 minutes long, really keen to give a spin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevie in the event that you check bigfooty when you hit London point me in the right direction of some of your best albums of recent times. Got a couple of big roads trips ahead of me.

As an aside I have managed to put the 2013 GF onto a CD so I can listen to the CH7 commentary in the car but havent been able to find any mp3 downloads of the radio commentaries. Keen to listen to 774 in particular given it isnt on the DVD which is a disgrace...If anyone has any links pls post em.

Terrorizer-Demo/rehearsal on cassette.

Now the question. Does anyone here listen to music properly, in good quality? Not ripped, MP3 crap. I'm talking through a stereo, on CD or VINYL. Even tapes get a pass for me.

Stevie in the event that you check bigfooty when you hit London point me in the right direction of some of your best albums of recent times. Got a couple of big roads trips ahead of me.

As an aside I have managed to put the 2013 GF onto a CD so I can listen to the CH7 commentary in the car but havent been able to find any mp3 downloads of the radio commentaries. Keen to listen to 774 in particular given it isnt on the DVD which is a disgrace...If anyone has any links pls post em.
Apologies for the very late reply Roger Rogerson. Got back last night from my travels, will put up a list of albums worth checking out tomorrow

Apologies for the very late reply Roger Rogerson. Got back last night from my travels, will put up a list of albums worth checking out tomorrow

Let it rip. Need some summer music to get through. You have a good time?

Let it rip. Need some summer music to get through. You have a good time?
Here is a list of about 15 albums which were mostly released this year.
Arcade Fire- Reflektor
Arctic Monkeys- AM
Cloud Control- Dream Cave
CVRCHES- The bones of what you believe
* Buttons- Slow Focus
Janelle Monae- The electric lady
Pond- Hobo Rocket
Vampire Weekend- Modern Vampires of the city
Wild Nothing- Empty Estate
Youth Lagoon- wondrous bughouse
Yuck- Glow and Behold

I had a great time, really enjoyed the different cultures and visiting various cities (first time I have left the country). Will definitely travel more. Back to reality now with work starting up in Brisbane in late Jan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back