What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

And you bag me for my work-life balance. Is Huey cooking with a kg of butter again? and calling it a healthy dish?

Incorrect mate. Only bag you for your life balance. Your not at work long enough for me to form an opinion on the other :D

He had 12 snags sizzling in a litre of oil, all resting on a bed of mash (used a litre of milk and cream) and a bit of caramelised oinions.

He reminds of N24 with his braces that he wears to keep his strides up.... :eek:

Incorrect mate. Only bag you for your life balance. Your not at work long enough for me to form an opinion on the other :D

He had 12 snags sizzling in a litre of oil, all resting on a bed of mash (used a litre of milk and cream) and a bit of caramelised oinions.

He reminds of N24 with his braces that he wears to keep his strides up.... :eek:

i am a huge fan of huey mate. funnily enough he has lot a bit of bulk

Huey's a classic.

Many a time, I played trivial pursuit with the great man at Tolarno's as he ate stale chocolates and drank crap-loads of piss. My liver is quivering at the memory.

Just watched Bear Grills (however you spell it). Gee I'd love to put a bounty on his smug head for any interested wildlife to collect.

Anyone watch 'the black donnelly's' (GALON?), I have not watched this since it screened in the US a few years back.

Great show, a real pity it was cancelled after one year.

It is showing weekly on 7TWO

Watching:

Bam Margera - Where the F^%k is Santa

Damn Missy Margera - seriously! Did anyone watch the series

Bam's Unholy Union - Even my x-missus was attracted to missy.....DAMMMMMMMMN!

Viva la Bam was classic with Don Vito some seriously funny s**t

Yep. Bam's a classic. Looking forward to Jackass 3D.

Dudesons in America - New show with those crazy guys from Finland (I think?). Funny as all hell, highly recommend.

Cops - What can I say, after 22 seasons, I still love that show

Big Brother US - :( I watched one episode and for some reason keep going back for more, lol.

GH, i've never heard of that show.

I might watch some Drawn Together today.

mate, watch it its a good show.

Never got into drawn together. Watch it on the balcony, its a ripper of a day.

Some Malcom Douglas doco is on the tube. He's poking around some island up north where the British tested nuclear bombs. Those thongs and stubby shorts aren't providing much protection as the needle of the Geiger counter goes nuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some Malcom Douglas doco is on the tube. He's poking around some island up north where the British tested nuclear bombs. Those thongs and stubby shorts aren't providing much protection as the needle of the Geiger counter goes nuts.
nah, he'll be right mate.

Had the telly on in the background while doing some work, this caught my eye on the rugby footy show. Pretty funny.

[youtube]AKlucE-5nIM[/youtube]

Thanks Gohawks and TAITA for your recommendation about Homicide Life on the Streets. The box set I bought off Ebay for $25 just arrived off - looking forward to getting into it.

I got Running Man lined up for later tonight. One of Arnie's finest.

get onto homicide yet? pembleton and bayliss at their best!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back