What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody hell Go Hawks!!! - you spend less time at work than I do :eek:

Yes, Phillip Island bucketed down today, let discuss tomorrow, be there at 10am.

Watching a old episode of chasers war on everything, they are bagging an old epidosde of that late night game show starring 'Hot Dogs' the guy from big brother.....on the ground!!!

a bummer but brilliant!!! I was shocked, which shows how good it is!
yeah, some pretty dark s*** going on there. def didn't see it coming.
ps. love the Trailer Park Boys avatar! almost as good as the Larry David one.
Bubbles and Ricky are some of the funniest characters ever on tv. It's such an underrated tv show. Many other people seen it?

Shows on the go at the moment

Entourage season 7 episode 3 released to today
True Blood season 3 comes out today too ep 5 maybe

Good copy of A Team out at the moment
Good copy of Mel's s**t new movie

But the one we are all waiting for

EAST BOUND AND DOWN
Season 2
Production on the second season of the show began in May 2010. The setting will move to Mexico, with shooting taking place in Puerto Rico. The new season will bring a number of changes to the cast, including new faces Michael Peña and Ana de la Reguera, who will play the owner of the Mexican baseball team and Kenny's new love interest, respectively. The role of Kenny's father is planned but not yet cast. All of the supporting cast from the first season will be absent or make cameo appearances. The only exception is Steve Little as Stevie Janowski, who tracks Kenny down in Mexico. Ben Best is said to still be in the cast but playing a different character. [5]According to an article in Vice Magazine, the season will be seven episodes long. The article includes a photo of actor Steve Little and Deep Roy, who has apparently joined the cast, in Puerto Rico.[6]
Season Two premiere will air on September 26, 2010

yeah, some pretty dark s*** going on there. def didn't see it coming.
ps. love the Trailer Park Boys avatar! almost as good as the Larry David one.
Bubbles and Ricky are some of the funniest characters ever on tv. It's such an underrated tv show. Many other people seen it?

Have you seen the TPB movie? I have Konky doll at home!

Funniest mooment is where ricky and julian are getting chased by the cops at high speed. The car rolls a number of times, and julian gets out with his scotch and coke 'unscatched' and full to the brim.

Funnily enough, they did not show this on any cable show in the US, thats how much they hate canadians.

If you like that, I reccomend 'Billable Hours', one of my favourite shows from 'showcase; and is playing on ABC2 on tuesday nights around 11.30.

EAST BOUND AND DOWN
Season 2
Production on the second season of the show began in May 2010. The setting will move to Mexico, with shooting taking place in Puerto Rico. The new season will bring a number of changes to the cast, including new faces Michael Peña and Ana de la Reguera, who will play the owner of the Mexican baseball team and Kenny's new love interest, respectively. The role of Kenny's father is planned but not yet cast. All of the supporting cast from the first season will be absent or make cameo appearances. The only exception is Steve Little as Stevie Janowski, who tracks Kenny down in Mexico. Ben Best is said to still be in the cast but playing a different character. [5]According to an article in Vice Magazine, the season will be seven episodes long. The article includes a photo of actor Steve Little and Deep Roy, who has apparently joined the cast, in Puerto Rico.[6]
Season Two premiere will air on September 26, 2010

Awesome, big fan of kenny powers! Huge fan. Been a while in the works. Do you watch sons of anarchy?

Awesome, big fan of kenny powers! Huge fan. Been a while in the works. Do you watch sons of anarchy?

yeah watched the first 2 seasons liked it without loving it, have not been interested enough to check for a third.

Ross Kemp on Gangs is wicked get the series 1 2 3 plus the specials eg kenya and the pirate eps

I am sure there are some Arrested development fans here, the producers tried a new show this year I was so pumped for it Community (NBC) dont bother watching it one of the most epic fails for a TV series of all time, devastated

Bored to Death (HBO) is a new one that looks like its going to be OK has Alan from the hangover as the second main character his piss funny i just cant get a version without massive HBO across the entire screen, may not have been released yet not sure

breaking bad is OK

Modern family first season was classic

Cannot wait for some more East Bound Stard!!!! GH i am a big fan of Sons of Anarchy..season 2 got real good. Apparently they head off to Belfast in season 3

This is interesting i watched a few episodes of season 2 on fox then decided to go and buy the first season and it was no where near as good as season 2 and i lost intrest maybe going back to the start was the problem should have stuck with season 2 only.

Its like Dexter I was a massive fan at the start but hated season 3 stopped watching it, and then one of my mates i put onto it said get on season 4 dont watch the end of 3 straight to 4. I followed his suggestion and loved it especially the end, that character ruined dexter for me so happy with the end of season 4 i could have river danced

Just watched the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Interesting. Well directed. I did enjoy the book, not so the other two in the trilogy, the film is a good adaptation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen the TPB movie? I have Konky doll at home!

Funniest mooment is where ricky and julian are getting chased by the cops at high speed. The car rolls a number of times, and julian gets out with his scotch and coke 'unscatched' and full to the brim.

Funnily enough, they did not show this on any cable show in the US, thats how much they hate canadians.
am pretty sure there's never been scene where Julian doesn't have a scotch and coke in hand.
didn't know there was a movie. something to look forward to for sure. got no idea what a Konky Doll is, but am certain it's goona be funny.

Watching:

Bam Margera - Where the F^%k is Santa

Damn Missy Margera - seriously! Did anyone watch the series

Bam's Unholy Union - Even my x-missus was attracted to missy.....DAMMMMMMMMN!

Huey's Cooking!

And you bag me for my work-life balance. Is Huey cooking with a kg of butter again? and calling it a healthy dish?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back