What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the start of the trailer and it looked like The Bill and then I read somewhere that there was some family dramas and by then I was kinda over it

It's very, very good. Beautifully acted and written.

cheers mate

i just saw some olderish woman in what looked like a councils jacket (could be completely wrong) and was like.......NOPE :D

I completely get where you're coming from, if I'd only seen a trailer I probably would have felt the same way, but this has a bit of depth about it. Some nasty characters and a bit of the old pommy ultra-violence.

cool will get to it

am absolutely loving Rectify week to week at the moment, it's so heavy that just the one episode at time is perfect

Just finished Happy Valley.... oh yes, quality all the way through. Episode three has one of the most chilling scenes imaginable.

alright, i'm in

feels like there is absolutely nothing on TV right now

Oh, c'mon with Crysis finishing you can just launch straight into Tyrant and the Leftovers. Supplement it with a few episodes of Numbers from the DVD box set, and you're all set....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finished it

was alright, didn't completely blow me away, well except for that one scene, but found it a bit same same

Quite an acting performance. The missus was glued to the show.

Started the acquisition of the Honourable Woman. Be tonight, I reckon.

yeah the acting was fine, it just felt really familiar with its twists, especially the last episode, but just nit picking, actually enjoyed it

Honourable woman is a level up

yeah the acting was fine, it just felt really familiar with its twists, especially the last episode, but just nit picking, actually enjoyed it

Honourable woman is a level up

Yep. Enjoying Honourable Woman. Good show.

basically watched all of Southland this week, good little show, step down from the real heavy hitters, but in the end really enjoyed it

basically watched all of Southland this week, good little show, step down from the real heavy hitters, but in the end really enjoyed it

That's about the same level I peg it on too.

my expectations of The Strain have dropped to The Leftovers standard, so my disappointment hasn't been that huge lately

The Honourable Woman
Rectify

are my weekly A Graders, the rest is just filling in time

my expectations of The Strain have dropped to The Leftovers standard, so my disappointment hasn't been that huge lately

The Honourable Woman
Rectify

are my weekly A Graders, the rest is just filling in time

The Strain should be renamed The Stain. Up there, or is that down there, with Terra Nova for mine.

The killing airs next week.

Leftovers is at least interesting in parts - once you wade through the cliches and over-used tropes.

pumped for the killing, soooooo many people are going to be watching that for years to come because it'll be sitting there and it got so so so good last season but they were thrown off by the bad press season 1s finale got

Remove this Banner Ad

Back