What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a toss up between this and "The N**ga Ya Love To Hate" for my favourite track on AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted.

Love the whole furious album. Furious beats, furious lyrics. But still, there's heaps of funny s**t, too. Reckon my favourite bit is an interlude...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before the Hilltop Hoods... there was Finger Lickin' Good, early-90s Adelaide hip-hop group. Dropped a cassette - "Southern Fried" - but I point blank refused to pay the $22 import price at Central Station for local product. Did buy the "Illegitimate Sons of the Bastard Funk" EP but. GT's production is pretty nice. Quoro's and Madcap's flows, well, they're just a lil' bit "eh." But this track still bangs...

Love the whole furious album. Furious beats, furious lyrics. But still, there's heaps of funny s**t, too. Reckon my favourite bit is an interlude...

Aye. As much as love the album though, Death Certificate is still my favourite.

Can't go past tracks like "My Summer Vacation", "Steady Mobbin'", "Color Blind", "A Bird In The Hand", "The Wrong N**ga To F**k Wit", "Doing Dumb s**t", and of course.....

aqe66dP.png

Aye. As much as love the album though, Death Certificate is still my favourite.

Ha! I'm pro-Amerikkka's and my mate is in pro Death. But then, we were always at loggerheads. East Coast v West Coast right here on the mean streets of Adelaide.

But Death Certificate has some of my favourite Cube tracks and, lyrically, I reckon it's his tightest stuff.

Especially the "Death Side." Bought it on cassette and wore that s**t out. Always rewinding to listen to the killer trifecta of Nappy Dug Out, Look Who's Burnin' and Bird in the Hand.

And then Cube & Jinx go and sample a Gap Band classic...

One of the best bands to come out in the last few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back