What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have been listen to a bit of INXS today after the Never Tear Us Apart stuff yesterday.

Played Shabooh Shoobah in full and bits and pieces of 3 other albums I have. Hard to believe its 31 years since it was released. Kept thinking if Never Tear Us Apart is gonna be a theme for us, then I want Don't Change as another one - don't change the great things we have been doing the last 18 months.

I think The Boss watched the INXS telemovie whilst he was here in February. He performed Don't Change for the first time ever did an INXS song, at his only Sydney show - where they first started before moving to Perth for a couple of years... he performed it the Wednesday after the final part of the telemovie.

I have been listen to a bit of INXS today after the Never Tear Us Apart stuff yesterday.

Played Shabooh Shoobah in full and bits and pieces of 3 other albums I have. Hard to believe its 31 years since it was released. Kept thinking if Never Tear Us Apart is gonna be a theme for us, then I want Don't Change as another one - don't change the great things we have been doing the last 18 months.

I think The Boss watched the INXS telemovie whilst he was here in February. He performed Don't Change for the first time ever did an INXS song, at his only Sydney show - where they first started before moving to Perth for a couple of years... he performed it the Wednesday after the final part of the telemovie.

Maybe we could follow up "Never Tear Us Apart" with "Black and White" before the Maggies home games.

Great Album, Shabooh Shoobah REH

Maybe we could follow up "Never Tear Us Apart" with "Black and White" before the Maggies home games.

Great Album, Shabooh Shoobah REH
My year 9 (1988) home room teacher (was a living fossil and appropriately a history teacher) in morning home group announced a competition to win an "Inks" album.

Inks = INXS

I know this isn't really what this thread is all about, but at the moment I'm listening to some w***ker three doors down play some pumped-up, tuneless noise at a high volume. Why do some people seem to think if they can't play, then volume will fix it? And it's not as if it has only been occasional. Went on from about 4 to 8 yesterday and started at 10 today. I think someone must have had a birthday recently and some relative who doesn't have to put up with the noise daily gave them a guitar or drum set. I haven't been able to work out what it is. The last time I heard something like this was when the Hawthorn youth group practised "Smoke on the water" in the church next to the bowling club. Have you ever heard one chord (Na-na-na, Na-na-nana, Na-na-na, Na-Na) played for two hours, and never correctly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught these guys on Rage a couple of weeks ago and they popped up again this morning.
Don't know anything about them but I do like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back