Review What did you learn v carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

1- if buddy turns it on as often with jescinta she must be satisfied
2- dean towers forgot to practice kicking
3- sam reid is feeling the benefits of continuous game time
4- 10 goals in a quarter is as satisfying as a bacon sandwhich

1. Reid is really playing really well and his body seems to appreciate the work. So impressed. Needs more love.

2. Buddy is on our side. Thank you God and the excellent recruiting staff of the Swans.

3. This side is pacing itself. The coaches are probably apoplectic watching them stroll around having a laugh and holding sides like Carlton with 20 odd first round picks in their squad to a small lead in a half of footy. But the players know they can turn a switch and go nuts. Reminds me of Geelong at their peak.

This type of arrogance pleases me.

4. JPK is truly a beast. Will win the Brownlow and make Whorf fans eat their own s**t (again) in fury.

1. We are the best team in the comp. To still have 2 genuine guns and 1 very good defender to come back and still will by 71 points.

2. We need the break. We only played one good quarter. But being the best team in the comp we were able to turn that into a 70 point lead.

3. Dean Towers. Im not really impressed. I dont believe his selection was justified and he didnt look like he belongs. We basically played a man down the whole game.

1. Josh Kennedy .. New World Record Holder...!!!
2. My boy has elevated Buddy to the top of his list as his Favourite Swans player..
3. Malthouse full of crap.. Excuses galore.. Pre season all big talk..

BJ still unconvincing.

Always thought Towers belonged further back in the selection queue. Membrey must be pissed off.

I rarely buy into the bag-the-commentator crap, but Brian Taylor really is an absolute knob jockey.

1. Josh Kennedy is our most important player
2. We turned the game on its head with quick, clean, precise disposal...thanks to Josh Kennedys clearances
3. Josh Kennedy broke an afl record
4. i think im in love with Josh kennedy

1. We are very even. We don't have a consistent bottom 6. It changes every week.
2. K Jack has a distinctive turn. Like the Cruyff turn.
3. Apart from the miss, I don't recall seeing much of Towers on the TV. But I also don't recall Walker doing much. Does that mean Towers did ok?

1. Gary Rohan looked 100 times better playing across HB... if he can tidy up his disposal, he's can play a great role down back this season.

2. Sam Reid is playing the most consistent football in his career.

3. Buddy is white hot... no one else can turn it on like him. I still laugh at the thought that some of our own were questioning the decision to go after him.

1. Our entire club from top to bottom is in the hands of geniuses that I, and others on here probably have no right to question no matter what we think we may know. We're the best run club in the country.

2. reid is still going to be something special and we're not far off seeing it.

3. Our mix of hardness, pace and skill is just about perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. We have the ability to recognize when we are flat and can 'turn it up a notch', so to speak.

2. I really, really want Malceski to stay, he's the main cog in the wheel between defense and attack.

3. To again, pay my due's to our recruiting staff. They're the best at what they do.

1. Towers didn't impress me. All week we heard about his pace, not once did he use it to get to spce or a good position, didn't see him once try multiple leads to give options. Not sure what his role was, maybe another week to show what he can do, but we can't carry him against the Hawks.

2. JPK is a God among insects. Wins the ball at will, added benefits of trolling Hawthorn everything he plays. Love it.

3. Laidler is loving life. Slots straight into the premiership favourite, and Mick is languishing down with the plebs.

1. Pyke demolished Carlton. Glorious to see. Well done Pykey. The last piece of the puzzle drops into place now hopefully.

2. Love it when Buddy marks 55m out and immediately 7 swans players and the runner all immediately point to goal and refuse to let him dish it off. :)

3. Sam Reid played his best game of the year. He was a one man highlights reel. We are so lucky to have that rather than another ruckman running around.

Special mention: JPK. What a star.

No coincidence once it stopped raining we blew them away rain is a great equalizer, i also thought our structures were messed up in the first half Buddy was to deep and nobody else was providing leads and targets.
Yep we pushed buddy to play high and Reid and goodes deeper. Worked a treat.

:oops:Cameron Ling praising Carlton's defence at qtr time: "Big ask now for Syd to work their way through this congestion."

"It's going to be hard to kick a winning score"

Okay then. :p

I also just learned that Buddy was s**t to half time and lol Cola cheats sucked in for wasting 9 million who suddenly transformed into a gun in third and how could Sydney get him and who are we going to play on him to stop him.

The tankers board is hilarious to read for the wide eyed optimism and hope pre half time juxaposed against the fury of futility in the third.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back