Sport What do we do with Witsend if his son plays for Hawthorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

From a post made by Witsend:

"I have a child who is an elite footballer...go to a huddle at TAC level and up and the coaches are calm, professional and respectful. The days of rah rah rah and screaming are long gone. Good old fashioned sprays are very, very rare!"

that's all fine and good, but what if he ends up at Hawthorn. Do we disown Wits? Do we castigate him, flaggelate him or worse? Permaban from the Cat's board because we won't be able to trust him not to misuse the secret information that we only share here??

I think that we need to get ready in case this dark day arrives ...:(

From a post made by Witsend:

"I have a child who is an elite footballer...go to a huddle at TAC level and up and the coaches are calm, professional and respectful. The days of rah rah rah and screaming are long gone. Good old fashioned sprays are very, very rare!"

that's all fine and good, but what if he ends up at Hawthorn. Do we disown Wits? Do we castigate him, flaggelate him or worse? Permaban from the Cat's board because we won't be able to trust him not to misuse the secret information that we only share here??

I think that we need to get ready in case this dark day arrives ...:(

I would rule out the castigate or "flaggelate" until we know more about his preferences, he may not regard them as punishment. ;)

paging witsend cleanup on aisle 5...

easily sorted by telling them to * off at the combine...
Skinfolds, it is a lot less rude and it worked with Christensen.

I would rule out the castigate or "flaggelate" until we know more about his preferences, he may not regard them as punishment. ;)

Exactly, if his son goes to the Dees there will be no need for any of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skinfolds, it is a lot less rude and it worked with Christensen.

Dodgy knees, too. Selwood to Hodgey "I used to be a number 1 draft pick like you, and then I took an arrow in the knee. Stephen Wells shot it."

Wellsy, fire two arrows and a hundred bucks worth of McDoubles into winty's son. STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on having progeny that are in the top 10% of what they do. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I suggest a tent city like arrangement outside KP to corral Wells on entry and exit everyday to make him aware of the situation and securing private workouts at the cattery to establish skills and poise.

Meanwhile, clandestine operations commence to all other recruiting scouts of other clubs creating subterfuge regarding his position and location.

Finally, allowed to play in the upperkumbukta west league u18's game to show skills in game situations.

Picked 78 of ND by Wells and Wits can remain happily here. :)

Go Catters

ps - now just don't dud us... no pressure or anything :p

Pressure is on witsend, your son better turn out to be a 300 game, mulitple premiership winning brownlow medalist!

Hope his son has a rich and rewarding footy career wherever he plays - hopefully with the Cats. Only caveat is that witsend sticks with the Cats whatever happens.:)

Its funny that ive often wondered what it would be like to passionately barrack for The cats your whole life and then if your son is lucky enough to get drafted you obviously follow him in his football life. I suppose it would be great if it happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back