Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

how did you go mate? any news on it?
As i have one also that ive run into a dead end researching
Planning on catching up with Russell to get him to have a look at it. Thinking it's either Russell's or Chris Natt's. Had a couple of ex Magpies players look at it (just pics) and have told me similar. Have you got any photos of yours? Any sponsors logos or anything on it?

Nah i doubt i will, i just enjoy doing it as a hobby.
The amount of money needed to have a proper set up is ridiculous

Here ya go guys, i do not own this just doing a favour for family. But here is Brad Hill's 2014 Grand Final Jumper. Not the one that was probably auctioned, but the one he kept.
I've not seen a GF medal up close before so thanks for sharing some pics of it :)

That turned out awesome!!
Where do you get the frames?
I still havent had access to my computer, but a quick rundown is

Reject shop 60x90cm box frame $25
Jacksons art mount board $12.20
https://jacksons.com.au/product/11407
(One or two needed depending on design)
Jacksons art foam core around $16 a piece. Need probably 2 pieces. One insode the jumper, one as backing to pin the jumper to.
I get my plaques from the local sports trophy place for $16

Also needed is framing/masking tape, dress pins, staple gun and a mat board cutter - which i am lucky to have being my mrs uses the off cuts for framing photos etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So today I thought I would bring out all my guernseys together which I haven't done for a couple of years. There aren't many that I haven't already posted here, but I just wanted to share them all together.
Nice collection! Is that an NT Thunder jumper on the top row? Also I love the Lions jumper with the old Fitzroy logo on it. I want a PI of one of those!

Nice collection! Is that an NT Thunder jumper on the top row? Also I love the Lions jumper with the old Fitzroy logo on it. I want a PI of one of those!
Thanks mate. Yes that is a thunder guernsey up the top. The Fitzroy heritage one is definately one of my favouites. Best part was, I found it hanging on the sale rack in one of the local sports shops here and ended up taking it home for around half the RRP! Have you seen the PI long sleeve up on eBay? They are asking a lot more than what I am willing to pay for one but I was considering submiting an offer for it before I found the one I have now.

Have you seen the PI long sleeve up on eBay? They are asking a lot more than what I am willing to pay for one but I was considering submiting an offer for it before I found the one I have now.
I have see it, I'm not sure why it's being offered as the price it is because it's only a PI and not a game worn or signed jumper. Plus, according to AFLTables.com there was no player that wore #12 for the Lions in 2007. I guess ultimately it's worth what a buyer will pay for it!

I do have a similar one with the Fitzroy Lion (not the logo) that has #4 on it (Tavis Johnstone). I got that for a much more reasonable price :)

I have see it, I'm not sure why it's being offered as the price it is because it's only a PI and not a game worn or signed jumper. Plus, according to AFLTables.com there was no player that wore #12 for the Lions in 2007. I guess ultimately it's worth what a buyer will pay for it!

The jumper is most likely a Puma prototype, not a player issue.

Recent WCE additions

1992 player/coach/staff issue jacket:

1992%20jacket_zpsmtnxmix7.jpg

001_zpsp1meiyqy.jpg

1996 Craig Smoker centenary player issue:

Smoker_zpsgvgko76y.jpg

2006 Andrew Embley home player issue:

Embley%202006_zpsvgdsodwn.jpg

2007 Ben Cousins away player issue:

Ben%20Cousins%202007_zpsz9qsd9ta.jpg

I picked up the following jumpers much earlier in the year, but I thought I would share anyway...

2015 Jack Darling home player issue:

Darling%202015_zpscyqebgyo.jpg

2015 Shannon Hurn away player issue:

Hurn%202015_zpsxu9v6v7p.jpg

2015 Matt Priddis away player issue:

Priddis%202015_zps7ipuugu7.jpg

2015 Eric Mackenzie clash player issue:

Mackenzie%202015_zps65abyel7.jpg

You've got a pretty impressive collection of GC jumpers now! Did you say you had a contact at club you bought these from?

I guess I'll have competition on my hands if I want to get my hands on a Bennell Freo PI next season!

I did get a few direct from the club which was great and I picked up quite a few nice ones which look fantastic in my collection I've had a few different sources for GC jumpers so no mostly not from a contact at the club.

Haha yeah I'm very very keen to get a Bennell Pi next season

I did get a few direct from the club which was great and I picked up quite a few nice ones which look fantastic in my collection I've had a few different sources for GC jumpers so no mostly not from a contact at the club.

Haha yeah I'm very very keen to get a Bennell Pi next season
Damm, I hoped you were going to say you had a contact at the club as I'd really like to get my hands on a NEAFL jumper!

You must have more GC stuff than Freo stuff now?

Damm, I hoped you were going to say you had a contact at the club as I'd really like to get my hands on a NEAFL jumper!

You must have more GC stuff than Freo stuff now?
Yeah nah unfortunately not, would be nice! Haha

Nope I have 28 Gold Coast jumpers but I have 42 Freo

I managed to get three new cricket jumpers this week which I'm pretty happy with!
  • 2012 Western Warriors Ryobi Cup PI - #26 Marcus North
  • 2011 Western Warriors Sheffield Shield PI - #36 Luke Pomersbach
  • 2009/10 Western Fury WNCL PI - #10 Donna Brown
20151119_204852.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back