Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

So my West Coast 2003 Away Guernsey with watermarks arrived this week, turned out to be a .... Retail! :eek:

If anyone is after this jumper, let me know.
Good, but used Cond. 6/10. Some Pilling. Willing to sell cheap!

I am after a similar WCE 2003-2006 Away or even Home Player Issue in case some one has one spare ;)

Not footy jumpers - but got my Kyrie Irving and Scottie Pippen jerseys in the mail today. Verrrrryyyy classy. If anyone wants pics i'll oblige.

Not footy jumpers - but got my Kyrie Irving and Scottie Pippen jerseys in the mail today. Verrrrryyyy classy. If anyone wants pics i'll oblige.
He said he's not playing for Australia, jersey is worthless!

Na just kidding Gibbs ;). Chuck up some photos, I wouldn't mind a look.

What site are they from if you don't mind? Jack Jerseys?

i have a collection of replica jerseys, from 8 afl clubs and 1 from my nfl team. im going to try and get a real one that one of the freo players where wearing in a derby or maybe a finals game this year. have to make the finals first lol

He said he's not playing for Australia, jersey is worthless!

Na just kidding Gibbs ;). Chuck up some photos, I wouldn't mind a look.

What site are they from if you don't mind? Jack Jerseys?

I can't even remember the name, I put in a joint order with THB, I think it's called jerseys AOL or something (I assume it would be from the same place where Jack gets his though. Immaculate quality)

Awesome get. Would have been worth a shitload had he won the rising star nomination (which he should have imo)
I hope he was given the option to keep his debut guernsey, pretty rough if he wasn't.

If he really wants it he can buy it back at a premium ;)

Also picked up a Christian Howard match worn for a lazy 60 bucks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this isn't a footy jumper, BUT I might be getting this of my favourite club Olympiakos (ΟΣΦΠ in my avatar stands for Olympiacos CFP)
It's their current away guernsey:
540-218-large.jpg

Looks good, right?

What year of heritage guernseys are the hardest to obtain?

For a cats fan. I suppose it's the 08 heritage they wore against the demons.
Did speak to a bloke the other day who had a milburn 08 heritage player issue. He told me the price he got it for and I almost cried. Joking, it was bloody cheap.

One of the others is a wce 07 heritage. Hard to obtain and if you Do mega bucks needs to be spent. Personally i know of 6. One is match worn.

As for one I require. A wce 05 heritage. I only know of two out there. And I really want someone to put one on the selling places as I really need one.

I guess there are a few others at a few other teams. I'm probably not up to scratch on all of them but a 06 Brisbane heritage player issue or retail generally go for a heaps and are rare.

What year of heritage guernseys are the hardest to obtain?

Probably the ones used in round 7 1996 to celebrate the AFL's centenary. The matches were:

Essendon v Geelong
Collingwood V St Kilda
Carlton v Fitzroy
Melbourne v Sydney

Replicas are very difficult find with player issue ones very rarely coming up for sale. All these jumpers were made by Sekem with player issue jumpers being very easy to distinguish from the replicas as they are made from Sportswool rather than 100% polyester.

There have been a couple that have popped up on eBay over the years but even these were not genuine replicas i.e. not made by Sekem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back