Jascave

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2005
Sandringham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers
Fox Footy should look at making some changes in readiness for the 2016 season.

Here's my ideas:
-No more themed rounds ie Left Foot Round, Red Round etc.
-Show a live 'TAC Cup Game of the Week'.
-Show a replay of the VFL/SANFL/WAFL Match of the Round ie Tuesday 9:00pm.
-No more 'mockumentaries'. Bring back Headliners.
-Bring back a show that had a cult following on Fox Footy Mk 1-White Line Fever, with Sandy Roberts as the host.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No more Robbo. How that moron got airtime is everything that is wrong with our society.
Unfortunately Robbo being chief footy writer for Herald Sun and both the HS and foxtel owned by the same campaigner its in the best interest for robbo to be seen as some expert on the game by the uneducated masses by having his drunken mug on the TV 4 nights a week

More old games, instead of Last time they met I'd like them to show two classic games from the two opposing teams. And actually have a proper last time they met - now they just do it for the first two games if I'm not mistaken.

I'd like more old school footage, it seems every Classic qtr or chooseday night footy is the same stuff it was 5 years ago.

Bringing back Clinton Grybas would be good as well and removing Derwayne! Even a reality tv competition to find tre next footy commentator could be decent.

When they take a feed of a channel 7 game, keep the volume low, like really low, and have their own commentators and crowd effects noise coming thru... Bingo, no more BT, Darce, rompingwins, basil, den or bruth..
This is what Fox Footy should have done in yesterday's Grand Final. Fox Sports NRL takes a feed from Nine's Grand Final coverage, but uses its own commentary team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More old games, instead of Last time they met I'd like them to show two classic games from the two opposing teams. And actually have a proper last time they met - now they just do it for the first two games if I'm not mistaken.

I'd like more old school footage, it seems every Classic qtr or chooseday night footy is the same stuff it was 5 years ago.

Bringing back Clinton Grybas would be good as well and removing Derwayne! Even a reality tv competition to find tre next footy commentator could be decent.
Clinton Grybas died seven years ago :(

- Stop putting David King on EVERY show
- Get rid of Mark Maclure,David Parkin,Tony Shaw & DerWayne Russell
- Bring back Flem to The Bounce
- Cutback on the experts on friday nights.Too many [about 6].
- show the replay of the Ch7 saturday VFL,WAFL & SANFL games midweek.Come on Eddie,your mob owns it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sack Derrrrrrrrrrrrwayne and give Gerard a gig as a commentator ahead of him.
As in Whateley.
each club should get 1 biased team commentary game for the season (in the style of Press Red for Ed)
Essendon would have Lloyd, Rama and, um, dunno...

where to start

• get rid of dwayne russell (has become a parody of himself), jonothan brown (cant talk), gerard healy (learn players names for god sake, get over your love for sydney freo, west coat and adelaide), dermott brereton (see dwayne russell, just shut up no one care what you have to say), mark maclure (idiot), bomber thompson (insane), tony shaw (idiot), alistair lynch (****head idiot), mark ricciuto (crows board member yet still calls crows games, bias, and port games, doesnt even try to hide the vindictiveness).
  • change the impression we get that you think people watch fox footy to watch you talk about football rather than the football. MOST OF US DONT HAVE A CHOICE. Too many of these fox footy people try making themselves into TV personalities when they are actually insufferable d-bags.
  • give us the option of getting radio feeds to go with the tv broadcast .
  • less mark robinson on AFL 360. Gerard Healy is far more eloquent and smarter than robbo, yet it is the mark robinson soapbox hour.
  • just get rid of bounce
  • Shows during trade period.
  • Weekly show during offseason to give updates on preseason of each club, lead up to draft, etc.
  • No more mockumentaries like 'The Wordsmith". Where is your dignity Sandy. Ill show you what it looks it like so you can find it
upload_2015-10-4_22-41-44.jpeg

• Jon Ralph. Just roll him up in carpet and throw him off a bridge.
Im sure there is more.

more for the off-season now, but they should do a "season in review" show for each club, do one per week (18 weeks is pretty much most of the off-season) ... get the coach and two players to discuss all things 2015 for the club then replay the side's biggest win from the season passed with discussions about the game in between the qtrs with the host (dunno, Sheahan?) and the coach/players

start at the bottom of the ladder and go up, so first start with Carlton (would discuss Malthouse leaving, friday night over-exposure, etc.) and then replay the win over Port from Round 12

GW's too committed to radio. He won't become a TV commentator.

I hope not, anyway. He's the fabric of ABC Grandstand.
ABC Grandstand have plenty of good commentators, including Adam White, Matt Clinch (sp?) and Dan Lonergan. GW would be a good addition to Fox Footy whilst retaining duties at Grandstand.

where to start

• get rid of dwayne russell (has become a parody of himself), jonothan brown (cant talk), gerard healy (learn players names for god sake, get over your love for sydney freo, west coat and adelaide), dermott brereton (see dwayne russell, just shut up no one care what you have to say), mark maclure (idiot), bomber thompson (insane), tony shaw (idiot), alistair lynch (****head idiot), mark ricciuto (crows board member yet still calls crows games, bias, and port games, doesnt even try to hide the vindictiveness).
  • change the impression we get that you think people watch fox footy to watch you talk about football rather than the football. MOST OF US DONT HAVE A CHOICE. Too many of these fox footy people try making themselves into TV personalities when they are actually insufferable d-bags.
  • give us the option of getting radio feeds to go with the tv broadcast .
  • less mark robinson on AFL 360. Gerard Healy is far more eloquent and smarter than robbo, yet it is the mark robinson soapbox hour.
  • just get rid of bounce
  • Shows during trade period.
  • Weekly show during offseason to give updates on preseason of each club, lead up to draft, etc.
  • No more mockumentaries like 'The Wordsmith". Where is your dignity Sandy. Ill show you what it looks it like so you can find it

• Jon Ralph. Just roll him up in carpet and throw him off a bridge.
Im sure there is more.
:thumbsu: multiplied by the biggest number there is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back