What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

At home all day while the slow cooker is on with a marinated roast. It makes my ham sandwich less appealing.
You know what shits me?

People who use an illusory 'problem' as a front for bragging! :D

I want a marinated roast, damn it!

obviously it's not a new thing but f***ing telco's.

all 10 years of loyalty to vodafone has got me is 6 bucks a month off any new plan, which only puts them at $1 cheaper than the competing plans but with less monthly data.

I'm sitting there telling the guy that even with the 6 dollars knocked off it's still a rubbish deal and i'm probably going elsewhere and his response is basically 'cool'.

Idiots who have opinions and have to have a say despite knowing very little about the subject they have an opinion on.
Take the sale of VDL to the Chinese and 90% of the morons who have made comment on it in 50/50. So a New Zealand and English owned company
that has never been Australian owned is sold to the Chinese and it is an attack on the Australian owned farms and production o_O
It has been ok for 190 years but now ? I bet if it was some rich block from Norway who purchased it it would not rate a mention.
Serious over reaction to three words, Chinese , Milk powder.
They supply less than 1% of Tasmania's milk and even if they did start processing themselves and exporting it all to China it would be better for the rest of the farmers as their would be competition for supply to cover that loss which leads to improved price for raw product.

I can't see an motorsport/F1/commentary thread... so here will do I guess.

Oner thing I'll miss when my foxtel subscription runs out is the full sky f1 coverage. Martin Brundle's grid walks are awesome
It's terrible without Foxtel. The only race that you get full free to air coverage of is Melbourne, the other couple are qually and race only. And those highlights packages! Jeez. It's like just watching the goals, no suspense, no will they/won't they, no strategising or tactics. And there's no live pass for the F1s. :( You can occasionally get a s**t copy on youtube but it sucks epically. And to get Foxtel just for the F1 is about $50 a month. I get all my AFL games for that much :( They do have a rather wonderful app which you can pay a couple of bucks for and get the live lap timing, tyre strategies, team radio, etc. I used the free trial last year before we found out that Channel 10 didn't have the rights to anything after all. It isn't much good without a live TV feed to accompany it.

last I remember it was more than a couple of bucks for the app. A mate usually finds a stream to watch but as you said quality is ordinary, going from HD might be shock. Maybe I need to find a local pub that'll have it on

last I remember it was more than a couple of bucks for the app. A mate usually finds a stream to watch but as you said quality is ordinary, going from HD might be shock. Maybe I need to find a local pub that'll have it on
Last I looked it was about $8 per month for the subscription. The app is free, and the free version of the data centre is okay. But the subscription would be so worth it with a video stream at the same time. :\ Nothing you can get afterwards is worthwhile.

You cancelling Foxtel?

You cancelling Foxtel?
I'm seriously considering it. It's costing me $70 a month to get sport in HD, I could sub to netflix (maybe chuck in a couple of the others for complete coverage) plus a bunch of sport streaming services and still save money. The only sport I care about to watch that doesn't have a streaming service is F1.

I'm seriously considering it. It's costing me $70 a month to get sport in HD, I could sub to netflix (maybe chuck in a couple of the others for complete coverage) plus a bunch of sport streaming services and still save money. The only sport I care about to watch that doesn't have a streaming service is F1.
Mine is costing me more but I think I will bring it down to $60 per month for just entertainment + sports HD when I move later in the year.

Mine is costing me more but I think I will bring it down to $60 per month for just entertainment + sports HD when I move later in the year.
that's $70/mth, or it was when I started my contract
$50 for entertainment and sport
$10 for HD
$10 for a set top box that can display HD

also foxtel must of picked up on this convo, got a letter today saying I'm getting a $1/mth increase

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's $70/mth, or it was when I started my contract
$50 for entertainment and sport
$10 for HD
$10 for a set top box that can display HD

also foxtel must of picked up on this convo, got a letter today saying I'm getting a $1/mth increase
I got a letter for a $1 increase and I thought, that's not too bad but they are a bit cheeky asking considering how many people are now questioning whether Foxtel is worth it. Then I realised, across 2.8million subscribers, that's $2.8m per month extra for providing no extra service...

Also, I have it as $60 per month according to Foxtel.com.au

I got a letter for a $1 increase and I thought, that's not too bad but they are a bit cheeky asking considering how many people are now questioning whether Foxtel is worth it. Then I realised, across 2.8million subscribers, that's $2.8m per month extra for providing no extra service...

Also, I have it as $60 per month according to Foxtel.com.au
They've got to pay for all those letters somehow mate. :drunk:

The two 2nd year Stat subjects I did at my uni use one particular software for analysis (R).

Now the 3rd year subject uses a completely different software which requires a Virtual Machine to run.
Why? ******* why? Why can't we just keep using R, which is soooo much simpler?

remember PDA's? public displays of affection?

I think they have been superseed by FBDA facebook displays of affection

how annoying, when someone makes a grand post;

i am so glad to have you as a friend, we have been through so much together , you are the strongest person i know, i love you, we will be friends forever yadda yadda

isnt this s**t you should be telling some one IN PERSON? why broadcast to the entire world?

are you that insecure that you have to show your faux fb circle how strong your friendships are and how open and honest you can be?

leave it out.

remember PDA's? public displays of affection?

I think they have been superseed by FBDA facebook displays of affection

how annoying, when someone makes a grand post;

i am so glad to have you as a friend, we have been through so much together , you are the strongest person i know, i love you, we will be friends forever yadda yadda

isnt this s**t you should be telling some one IN PERSON? why broadcast to the entire world?

are you that insecure that you have to show your faux fb circle how strong your friendships are and how open and honest you can be?

leave it out.

Love you bro

People who "don't want to pay to watch a movie" (actual reason, real reason they just don't want to see it) but come to watch when it's free then proceed to constantly go on about how boring it is and complain about it.

DON'T ******* WATCH A MOVIE YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THEN.

God it shat me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back