What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

ONSCvsh.jpg

Wild Bill. I go into a thread, talking up Goldstein. Next paragraph I write is about how I'm not sure how Bellchambers is relevant to the discussion, and the fact that the VFL bests aren't the most reliable source and how he was one of our bests yesterday. Then he whinges about Ryder and how Grundy was BOG? Well you'd ******* hope so considering he was playing on a bloke making his state league debut.

Fathers who threaten to belt an U15 kid from the opposition football club just cos our U15 kid is carving your son up on the field

Lovely example he's setting for his kids there.

Pathetic, gutless, cowardly. Just 3 of many words to describe such people. I wonder what he'd do if one day a kid jumped the fence and confronted him.

I've already related the stories of the misanthropic campaigner of a parent who abused my then 11 year old brother when he was playing a few years ago.

And then abused and tried to hit me when I called him out.

It's a pity natural selection hasn't yet bred out such Neanderthals.

I've already related the stories of the misanthropic campaigner of a parent who abused my then 11 year old brother when he was playing a few years ago.

And then abused and tried to hit me when I called him out.

It's a pity natural selection hasn't yet bred out such Neanderthals.

Yeah I read that. What wonderful citizens these types must be. It is a kids game of sport FFS. Get some perspective.

At games end we won and we are in the Grand Final.

Hopefully his team gets beaten again next week and do not make the grand final but then again it would be nice to beat them again.

The junior football league is supposed to have a policy in relation to parents behaviour but obviously it's not working

Btw my son has no ability at all and is a battler who tried hard. His 2 tackles in the first qtr scored us a goal. An opposition parent yelled out to get the fat * off the ground.

I was shattered and worried he would have heard that.

No one tries harder on the field than my son who just wants to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At games end we won and we are in the Grand Final.

Hopefully his team gets beaten again next week and do not make the grand final but then again it would be nice to beat them again.

The junior football league is supposed to have a policy in relation to parents behaviour but obviously it's not working

I'd hope for the latter. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Btw my son has no ability at all and is a battler who tried hard. His 2 tackles in the first qtr scored us a goal. An opposition parent yelled out to get the fat ****** off the ground.

I was shattered and worried he would have heard that.

No one tries harder on the field than my son who just wants to play
I would have walked up and punched him

I would have walked up and punched him
One of our parents said something to the person.
I just said gee aren't you someone to be proud of and then someone from the same team told them to shut up
The last thing I want to do is embarrass my boy

I was driving home last night, and it was on a 40 road in Clifton Hill with those small speed bumps- the ones where you can centre them and go over them basically without slowing down at all.

It would be just my luck, therefore, to get stuck behind some slow spud who doesn't understand how to tackle those bumps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back