What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no issues in saying I get the back and shoulders waxed in the warmer months. I don't like the ape look when at the beach with my kids. During the cooler months I keep the winter coat though.

As for shaving, my job is (predominately) not client facing, I have 1 boss in Sydney and another in India at present so maintaining a clean shave isn't something I worry about. I'll shave on Sunday evenings then as required (i.e. social outings). It is generally twice a week maximum, quite often once a week.

I have no issues in saying I get the back and shoulders waxed in the warmer months. I don't like the ape look when at the beach with my kids. During the cooler months I keep the winter coat though.

As for shaving, my job is (predominately) not client facing, I have 1 boss in Sydney and another in India at present so maintaining a clean shave isn't something I worry about. I'll shave on Sunday evenings then as required (i.e. social outings). It is generally twice a week maximum, quite often once a week.
Monday mornings only for me. Sometimes every second Monday.

When people use his and he's the wrong way around, like they don't understand what an apostrophe is for.
I say "no grammatical error annoys me more" to a lot of grammatical errors, it seems.

But in all seriousness, this one probably does take the cake for me.

It just really....exudes the dumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grumpy people at work.

We've all got problems; most people are just professional enough to leave them at the door and get on with their day's work.

Others choose to be precious little children.

I know it's an old post, but I feel the need to quote this.
2 guys I usually work closely with have been off sick recently, and as a result I've worked with some other people instead, it's been such a joy to not have to deal with those sooks.

Just boggles the mind as to how someone can not realize they're wrong when they say something like 'anythink' - I mean obviously they've heard people say it correctly but on they go.
Another recent, yet more obscure example of this nonsense - Heard a guy on a TV ad talking about football players(Seven News Adelaide I think) he pronounced Wingard as 'Wing-Ard', although I will admit I fully intend to start calling him 'Wing-Ard' just to wind up Port fans.

Waiting in the lineup to see santa. FMD!
Dad of the year!

I miss those days. I remember my youngest son telling his sister that he knows there is a Santa cos mum is too mean to buy his presents. Now a lot of the magic of young kids is gone.

Enjoy it whilst you have it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back