What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

THIS is whats wrong with the world..

the wealdstone raider - so typically english, such a geez!

He is now famous, he gets on telly, he has a fan base!

so many worthwhile people in the world but all you have to do to be recognised is be fuct.

People in a work situation that don't believe in continuous improvement.

I know the current way is rubbish. I know the way you are proposing is an improvement but this is the way we've always done it and I don't want to rock the boat because I'm a useless campaigner.
That sounds like a very poor culture.

People in a work situation that don't believe in continuous improvement.

I know the current way is rubbish. I know the way you are proposing is an improvement but this is the way we've always done it and I don't want to rock the boat because I'm a useless campaigner.
Kind of related, people who do push this continuous improvement but instead it's a clear regression.

My work seems to be resolutely intent on it at the moment. Shitting me to tears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon It's mostly so they don't have to confront you verbally, it's easier to say controversial things in type.... but I do get people wanting to keep a paper trail

Yes, the paper trail can be important....we have a guy at work who constantly 'forgets' something that was discussed and he was supposed to deal with. Which actually fits in quite well with this thread.

Some of my staff will mention something about a customer while I'm walking past them and I'll insist they email me exactly what they've just said so that I won't forget.

So you s**t them.
No, I genuinely need it. I have so much going on in the course of a few minutes, let alone a few hours by the time I get to something, that I actually need them to send me everything on email.
And how can you tell if that's working for you?
I'm not sure I know what you mean?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back