What the supporters want - A message to Andrew Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Our clash is putrid. Deserves to be on any such list 100%. Gah it hurts my eyes

Our clash is putrid. Deserves to be on any such list 100%. Gah it hurts my eyes

No way in Top 10 worst all time. How did the BB away Guernsey get on the list ... the home Guernsey was worse!

They could probably put some of the Indigenous round ones in there ... but they wouldn't dare.

At the end of the day, people like traditional style football guernseys. Hoops, stripes, chevrons, sashes. None of this new age abstract art meets graphic design shiz. Pretty sure if they did the statistics there would be a perfect negative correlation between the amount paid to come up with the design and the amount of fan love

No way in Top 10 worst all time.

It is hideous. All my mates who barrack for interstate clubs are constantly ribbing me about it. I think the mesmerising beauty of the colours themselves may have blinded many of us to the fact it looks like a technicolour s**t smear when the colours don't mean anything to you.

At the end of the day, people like traditional style football guernseys. Hoops, stripes, chevrons, sashes. None of this new age abstract art meets graphic design shiz. Pretty sure if they did the statistics there would be a perfect negative correlation between the amount paid to come up with the design and the amount of fan love
Fair point you make as I consider myself a bit of a tradionalist, but the AFL public need to catch up with world sport. As long as you maintain the original home strip, whats wrong with thinking outside the box for clash and away ones?

Fair point you make as I consider myself a bit of a tradionalist, but the AFL public need to catch up with world sport. As long as you maintain the original home strip, whats wrong with thinking outside the box for clash and away ones?

For me the beauty of the game is its unique traditions. **** world sport, whatever that is

For me the beauty of the game is its unique traditions. **** world sport, whatever that is
Hence why the traditional jumpers should always remain!
It was embarrassing for our game, what happened with port v tigers final!! So amateurish.....all because some clubs consider themselves to good or too precious!
Also if u think AFL hasnt and isnt going the same place as every other professional sport then your kidding yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hence why the traditional jumpers should always remain!
It was embarrassing for our game, what happened with port v tigers final!! So amateurish.....all because some clubs consider themselves to good or too precious!
Also if u think AFL hasnt and isnt going the same place as every other professional sport then your kidding yourself.

I can accept that we're following 'world sport' on a corporatist march into oblivion*, but I don't see why our jumpers need to go to s**t.

*hyperbole

Underline and bold 'some'.

Hopefully its better than their previous proposal, where we can vote someone to the right to be 'considered' by them. Or was it they would choose the candidates for us to 'vote on'. I forget.
I read it at as at least more than one board member would be nominated and voted in by members. Clearly needs more specifics. Its at start.

Things i want: A better away/clash jumper (similiar to the the crows SANFL side)
Bring back the original crows logo
Get rid of claude the crows and bring back the camry crow that we ised in the 90s
change the lyric at the start of the crows club song to the "we are the mighty adelaide crows" not "and we're knowen as the adelaide crows"
and the big one...... Build the fans a club/pub/bar function centre in the city or close to the city with dining facilities, entertainment room, pokies, sports bar TAB. This is long over due.. those scum bags at port have "The port club"... we need something like this. Id really love the crows to buy Thebby oval and build the function centre there and have the crows SANFL side use that as their home ground. It willnever happen but thats what id love.

There you go ......

http://indaily.com.au/design/2013/09/23/hub-turns-heads-in-west-torrens/

timthumb.php

Remove this Banner Ad

Back