What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so many butt hurt Essendon flogs replying to Sam defending their great leader :)
Yeah I read that :p Can only read so many Essencult supporters comments cause it hurts my neck shaking my head at their continual delusion!

Can anyone post some replies?

I'm not on Twitter and it'll make the afternoon even more enjoyable whilst watching them get smacked by St.K

Wow so many butt hurt Essendon flogs replying to Sam defending their great leader :)
It helps that he's a Dogs supporter. The only ones I know of in the media are him and Mark Stevens?

Can anyone post some replies?

I'm not on Twitter and it'll make the afternoon even more enjoyable whilst watching them get smacked by St.K
He's also said, in response to multiple people saying "yeah cause Dogs have had high draft picks and Bombers have had draft sanctions" that the Dogs' debut players this year are picks 25/26/45/46/delisted free agent.

He's also said, in response to multiple people saying "yeah cause Dogs have had high draft picks and Bombers have had draft sanctions" that the Dogs' debut players this year are picks 25/26/45/46/delisted free agent.
He's arguing with expert excuse-makers and still laying the smack down on them. It's brilliant. They've got nothing.

"Easy draw". We've beaten 2, 3, 6, 8 and 9 in the first half of the season.

"More access to talent". 25, 26, 45, 46 and a DFA make up our debutants this year.

"But but but the draft sanctions". Yeah, and who can be held responsible for that?

Koby on 3AW! Missed the start and only heard the very end :( Has been amazing considering he has had quite a tough year personally. Lost his grandfather, seen his best mate do his knee for a third time, and now losing Walsh who seems to be someone who he held in such high regard. So not only has he stood up in the absence of Libba, he has stood up and shown great character given a very difficult year.

Untitled.jpg

giphy.gif

Koby on 3AW! Missed the start and only heard the very end :( Has been amazing considering he has had quite a tough year personally. Lost his grandfather, seen his best mate do his knee for a third time, and now losing Walsh who seems to be someone who he held in such high regard. So not only has he stood up in the absence of Libba, he has stood up and shown great character given a very difficult year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the four key defenders. They really know what they're doing, don't they?
I wouldn't get too fussed. If they think that a proper All-Australian team has four key defenders, then I wouldn't care less about their opinion on footy.

Caleb Daniel in Robbo's likes, also gives Liam Jones a little clip.

Gave Crameri a whack in the dislikes, alongside Monfries and Ryder. Monfries and Ryder for not getting a kick, Crameri for not getting a game.

What is going on with The Age ffs?

Get the paper yesterday - our game not reported on.
Get it today - ditto

Maybe I picked up an early edition on Sunday?? Whatever the case you'd reckon today's version would have a report to cover off such an occurrence. Nothing about the vfl either...

Poor stuff.

What is going on with The Age ffs?

Get the paper yesterday - our game not reported on.
Get it today - ditto

Maybe I picked up an early edition on Sunday?? Whatever the case you'd reckon today's version would have a report to cover off such an occurrence. Nothing about the vfl either...

Poor stuff.

It's a s**t paper? Perhaps that's it. :p

Footy Classified is a terrible show. Just bloody terrible.
Agreed. However, I have no doubt the show would be 100% better without Lyon.
He is just laughable. On every level. His footy "nous" or any that he had has just evapourated into the ether after 20 or so years being dulled by offering asinine reactive populist fluff. He offers nothing unique or original. Whenever slightly threatened(by caro or Hutchy ffs!) has no hesitation in pulling out variations of the "oi. who 'round here has played the game" as a rebuttal.
And he hates dogs.
The only point he made about our win over Carlton was that Alister Clarkson will have us covered tactically. That was his one point about our game. Brilliant Garry. Methinks you seem to be turning yo gabba gabba green with envy and not hiding it all that well.
Very good at being on coach selecting committees or so I hear.
Which is good I guess.
For him to stay relevant. And for 17 football clubs.

Footy Classified is a terrible show. Just bloody terrible.

Used to tape it to fast forward to the dogs bits. Realised they didn't exist or were Lyon bashing segments after about 4 weeks and have stopped watching it since. I quite like Matty Lloyds insights but unfortunately he seems to hate us too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back