What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot of ordinary players rated above Bontempelli. s**t list by Robbo - the guy has no idea.
Would you rather have Bontempelli - for a single game and not just long term on your lost - or Cunnington?

Would you rather have Bontempelli - for a single game and not just long term on your lost - or Cunnington?

I'd rate Bontempelli above at least half a dozen of those in Robbo's list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers.

Wood > Ward :)
I knew he'd have Murphy crazy high. I'm assuming it's Bob and not Marc.

That would def have to be Bob Murphy & not Marc. But well done on Josh Hill making #45 ;)

Just a notable from the media today.

This morning on SEN Grog 'i'm a farkhead' Denham got on the topic of David Stevenson's ambitions and comments in yesterdays herald sun piece. What Grog said is that it's all very well and good that we have profited, achieved record membership etc. but we still have a big debt (which he overstated) so we should basically shut up.

it's safe to say i wrote off my car and killed an old lady out of the anger it gave me.

Grog, this is my response:

the debt we have (lower than you suggested) will only get paid off by increasing revenue and making profits. That we do that and you still criticize us is a blight on your ability to use what i assume is a human brain.

edit: haha i initially had him down as Craig Stevenson. Further indication of my anger

Last edited:
Just a notable from the media today.

This morning on SEN Grog 'i'm a farkhead' Denham got on the topic of Craig Stevenson's ambitions and comments in yesterdays herald sun piece. What Grog said is that it's all very well and good that we have profited, achieved record membership etc. but we still have a big debt (which he overstated) so we should basically shut up.

it's safe to say i wrote off my car and killed an old lady out of the anger it gave me.

Grog, this is my response:

the debt we have (lower than you suggested) will only get paid off by increasing revenue and making profits. That we do that and you still criticize us is a blight on your ability to use what i assume is a human brain.

Just a bitter twisted old man. Imagine working with Smith and Denham? I think I'd rather be sent solitary at Port Phillip.

The most joyless, angry pair of tossers that ever drew a breath and I think Smith thinks he's funny. Only problem for him is that we're laughing at him, not with him.

This might be in the wrong place but Just wondering if anyone heard McConvill on SEN yesterday spinning his lies and utter bullshit about Carslisle.
Some of the comments included

1. When the season finished, I knew Jake wanted to leave Essendon. I asked him who he wants me to talk to. His reply, Stk and Carl - zero mepntion of us, these are the only two
2. Jake isn't in for instant success, wants to build with a team for the ultimate goal

There was another, but I can't remember it. It was such a putrid manager interview that made them both sound like complete and utter tools. Like the football public can't see through the bullshit he actually said

On sen KB and denham were also talking about the edge water stuff up. Said the club is now $13million dollars in debt and much of it relates to the edge water disaster that Gordon inherited from the previous people in charge of the major financial decisions

On sen KB and denham were also talking about the edge water stuff up. Said the club is now $13million dollars in debt and much of it relates to the edge water disaster that Gordon inherited from the previous people in charge of the major financial decisions
Seems like Edgewater failing has been a pretty big blow. We'll get through it though, great people running the show these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back