What's on your mind SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out I've had a torn tendon in my right shoulder for the last 7 months. I kind of just put up with it as I thought it'd just get better. I've had my fair share of injuries already so didn't think much of it. Great fun.

Turns out I've had a torn tendon in my right shoulder for the last 7 months. I kind of just put up with it as I thought it'd just get better. I've had my fair share of injuries already so didn't think much of it. Great fun.
That sucks mate. Need surgery?

That sucks mate. Need surgery?
Yeah most likely. Preferred shoulder too which sucks. Found out last week I need to get it looked at by my surgeon. Played some pick-up basketball yesterday though and it tendon popped when I passed it which was kind of funny. To me anyway.

Yeah most likely. Preferred shoulder too which sucks. Found out last week I need to get it looked at by my surgeon. Played some pick-up basketball yesterday though and it tendon popped when I passed it which was kind of funny. To me anyway.

Have private health insurance? I hope for your sake you do

Still one of the best days in my life was watching ClarkeM eat s**t on Simonds Stadium and pop his shoulder.

PH insurance is an absolute must. 2 people at our football/netball club did their knees. I had PH the other didn't and is still waiting. Not good knees are something you really can't wait around for to be fixed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's so mean! haha
Well he thought he could bork a couple of blokes with a fake handball on slippery grass in suit shoes and came off second best. I had tears in my eyes laughing.

How do you pop a knee eating s**t?
Why are you eating s**t?

Just some of the questions the SFA need to know!!!
Shoulder not knee. So shovelling it in to fast.
It's clarkey he does some weird stuff.

I ran into a wooden bollard and cracked my knee as a kid. For a long time, I could pop my knee joint in and out. I can't any more and that's why I stopped being invited to parties and various social gatherings and why my dad disowned me.

PH insurance is an absolute must. 2 people at our football/netball club did their knees. I had PH the other didn't and is still waiting. Not good knees are something you really can't wait around for to be fixed.

You can wait around on them. You just can't do anything remotely fun while you are waiting, for example:

- Playing Footy drunk.
- Dancing on your front fence to Creedence Clearwater Revival.
- Throwing a rock on a gravel road.
- Playing soccer.
- Dancing with a really sexy bass player while she does a solo at the pub.
- etc. etc. etc.

I've dislocated my knee cap 11 times. 5 on the left, 6 on the right. Had an operation on my left, still waiting on the right knee.

How restricted are you by yours?
I'm 20 and I was put on maybe when I was 18.... so gonna be a while.

I'll probably get private health insurance by the time I'm called up anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back