What's with all the recently joined Norf posters? Is it some sort of pre-emptive bandwagon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gus

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star
Sep 12, 2008
Naracoorte
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Norwood, Memphis Grizzlies, Bengals
Just starting to notice that there is quite a few North Melbourne posters who've joined up recently and it got me thinking, is this a bandwagon warming up its engines in anticipation of some future success (if so :thumbsu::eek:)

Oh and BTW, I know bandwagons don't have engine so STFU already;)

Gotta laugh at how they've come out of the woodwork starting threads after beating the struggling Doggies.

Yesterday was bruise/defense free Footy and the frontrunners racked up the stats.

Good game to watch but won't win s**t

Just starting to notice that there is quite a few North Melbourne posters who've joined up recently and it got me thinking, is this a bandwagon warming up its engines in anticipation of some future success (if so :thumbsu::eek:)

well there's a positive change!

90% of them cancelled their accounts last week so it's just the usual bandwagon fickle kind coming back to the fold.

They'll be gone next week when they lose to Brisbane

You must be filthy that the Roos ended your season. The Dogs played like they thought it was a Prelim final. Choked on chicken and yet another wasted year!!

You must be filthy that the Roos ended your season. The Dogs played like they thought it was a Prelim final. Choked on chicken and yet another wasted year!!

I think it was unfair that Norf brought Boris out before the game.

Thankyou for proving the op right, though. Getting crowded on the bandwagon yet?

Hey Chuck, going for North these days I see;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was unfair that Norf brought Boris out before the game.

Thankyou for proving the op right, though. Getting crowded on the bandwagon yet?

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person??

Ward - gone
Hall - gone
Cross - gone
Hudson - gone
Boyd - gone
Cooney - finished
Gillbee - gone

7 Prelims - 7 Losses.

I really enjoyed sitting in the stands in 96 and 99 and watching my team win a flag. Actually 98 was fun to - the lead up and the excitement of playing in the big one. I just hope you were born in the early 40's so you can also reflect on how much fun playing in a Grand Final is.

Ahh Bandwagoners. No respect for those with a 2011 join date.
Norf are creating an illusion that they have support and members with aliases.

BTW, OP, good join date. Respect

BTW, OP, good join date. Respect

September 08- a good time to join up.

I see this thread has been consistently proven over the past 24 hours. Norf supporters appearing out of the woodwork, all up and about after winning a game against a team in the bottom 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back