What's your preferred grand final matchup?

Preferred GF matchup?

• Collingwood vs Brisbane

Votes: 59 16.0%
  • Collingwood vs Carlton

Votes: 84 22.8%
  • Brisbane vs GWS

Votes: 187 50.7%
  • Carlton vs GWS

Votes: 39 10.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
So it's prelim finals week again...gotta say, one of the most interesting results in recent years. Pies doing what they have to do, but were lucky and far from convincing against Melbourne, but still showed a defensive grit that was admirable. Brisbane were dominant at home but Port are soft as Butters (nah he's a good player but carrie's them way too much). Carlton still defying the doubters but not winning as dominantly as a month ago, still bloody impressive. Then GWS, which have really surprised me. Atm they truly look unbeatable.

Anyway, for me I'll be happy for any combo that doesn't include Collingwood, with Brissie GWS the best even it might be a bit blander. Hard to believe a GF with two teams outside the top 4 is a real possibility.

We'd still find a way to lose.
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a non-Victorian definitely Brisbane vs GWS, with Brisbane coming out as premiers. I worry if it is only one non-Victorian side in the Grand Final that side will get reemed by the umpires.
Im telling you right now that anyone but Collingwood or Carlton fans want to see these clubs in the grandfinal.

Its so *ing bizarre that interstate supporters think that we want our very own rivals to make it and win

Im telling you right now that anyone but Collingwood or Carlton fans want to see these clubs in the grandfinal.

Its so *ing bizarre that interstate supporters think that we want our very own rivals to make it and win

The free kick counts in Victorian vs Non-Victorian Grand Finals heavily imply the Victorian club gets the better deal.

Back