Event Where are the match threads? Season 35 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish, maybe in my younger days I would but I have 5 young rookies to nurture and develop into elite posters like myself
How are they coping with the delayed release of the match threads?
It must be really hard on them, having to wait so long for their first match thread.

I think it is where the sheep & goats live
I’m in the barn today. There’s been a shower or two…don’t want to get wet. You know how wet animals smell. 🙄

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

How are they coping with the delayed release of the match threads?
It must be really hard on them, having to wait so long for their first match thread.
I hear rookie blue balls are a thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? People only care about the Foundation Cup thread going up.

The delay has caused some shrugging at the Wonders and many racks of sobbing at the Dees.

The SFA is aghast. The Foundation Cup Matches are the highlights of the H&A for every player across the SFA.

Lets get this ball rolling.

What's wrong with now while most people are awake.
Season 34 received very negative reviews so I am attempting to try something different to rectify this. The definition of insanity is trying the same thing and expecting different results after all.

After a very thorough and in-depth investigation into why Season 34 was such a disaster I have reached a decisive conclusion - poorer content quality.

In order to improve quality of content I've decided to delay match threads so everyone has more time to THINK about why they post which will result in better content within the match thread. 🎷🦆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back