Event Where are the match threads? Season 35 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 34 received very negative reviews so I am attempting to try something different to rectify this. The definition of insanity is trying the same thing and expecting different results after all.

After a very thorough and in-depth investigation into why Season 34 was such a disaster I have reached a decisive conclusion - poorer content quality.

In order to improve quality of content I've decided to delay match threads so everyone has more time to THINK about why they post which will result in better content within the match thread. 🎷🦆
DenieD has gone inactive so this has already been rectified.

Season 34 received very negative reviews so I am attempting to try something different to rectify this. The definition of insanity is trying the same thing and expecting different results after all.

After a very thorough and in-depth investigation into why Season 34 was such a disaster I have reached a decisive conclusion - poorer content quality.

In order to improve quality of content I've decided to delay match threads so everyone has more time to THINK about why they post which will result in better content within the match thread. 🎷🦆

You are by far the biggest spin doctor in the league.

You are by far the biggest spin doctor in the league.
Wednesday match threads off to a great start. People on the edge of their seats waiting for the match thread to be posted.

I’m in the barn today. There’s been a shower or two…don’t want to get wet. You know how wet animals smell. 🙄

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor
With their noses?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amazing to think that bone2468 has lasted longer than Bastyy. Clearly the superior twin.

You were right the other day—- the Serpents bid was better than the Vampires. Purely as they got the better Freo alt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back